Paul Mitchell Special Conditioner, Invigorating Conditioner, 33.8-ounce uploaded by Aileen G.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Aileen G.
Dallas, TX
So my mother recently bought this conditioner for me, and it has quite a strong smell (at first) but it's something you can get used to ( its like lemon and peppermint). and i have noticed that my ends don't feel dry (considering I've bleached and toned my hair several times) and hair feels quite soft. in the picture i have up, is the day i was going to redye my hair so i put no product in my hair other than the conditioner, i have curly hair so it got really poofy since i just put it in a bun right after a shower (my hair looks really bad here bc it got messy after putting it up and down several times). But my hair felt soft and not as damaged.
Autumn C.
Ever since I moved to the south 2 years ago, I found my hair was getting oily really fast. It was like I could wash my hair at night and the next morning I would wake up to hair that was started to look dirty. But due to the constant washing my tips were starting to feel super dry. I had started searching for a shampoo and conditioner that helped with both. Ever since I started using the both the shampoo and conditioner together I noticed an immediate difference! My roots weren't getting oily and my ends seemed to be hydrated. Now I can go a few days in between washing without looking like I've had a pound of grease put on my head.
Shanna B.
Aurora, CO
This will make your head tingle! The tea tree oil gives your head a wake up call, very invigorating! It will leave your head feeling cold, so if you don't like that feeling if may not be for you! I suffer from dandruff, and I will say this product neither helped it or made it worse. Has a great peppermint smell to it, very fresh and relaxing. I have recommended this to my friends who have ended up buying it and liking it just as much as I did.
Christy D.
Nampa, ID
Love the Scent of tea tree and the tingling sensation on your scalp from the Paul Mitchell tea tree line and it conditions my hair very well. However I do not like some aspects of the company, and there is a product that I like that smells just as good, and I think even better, that I use here and there called Wen by Chaz Dean I buy it on QVC.com comes in several flavors - I bought one of the winter christmas time smells. I think it might be callled winter, but I don't have it with me right now.
Rusty J.
I really don't like other conditioners. They always leave a residue that stings my eyes if I'm at work sweating. The Paul Mitchell products never do that to me. No sting. I enjoy the smell as well...it's pleasant. Its a quality conditioner for the money.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
This conditioner it one of my favorites! I love the way it make the shower smell when applying it to my hair. It also makes my hair feel amazing. It doesn't leave a greasy like residue in my hair like some others do.
Molly S.
Grove City, PA
I love this conditioner and use it often. The smell is great and works great on my dry scalp. It makes my hair look and smell great all day. I buy this product all the time and have recommended it to my friends.
Jennifer B.
Best shampoo for my hair. My hair is thick but instead of getting oily, it dries out terribly. This fixes that. But careful it's tea tree oil so it tingles and can burn if left on too long or gets in your eyes.
Tyler J.
This is a great conditioner, I am a guy and use a lot of hair product, using the Paul Mitchell shampoo alonf with this conditioner keeps my scalp feeling clean and my hair feeling conditioned. I think this product has honestly made my hair a bit thicker than it already was.
Ann F.
I like that it helps with my itchy scalp but lacks in the conditioning dept. My hair always feels dry and looks stringy after using this product alone. I tend to use this closest to my scalp and then use another conditioner on the rest.