BY PAUL MITCHELL

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Light-hold finishing spray For all hair types.  A light, flexible-hold, working spray for natural-looking, touchable hair.  Contains sunscreen for added protection.  Contains the finest ingredients and activated shine blend. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Paul Mitchell and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Mitchell.  Paul Mitchell  guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product see more...

Elaine H.
Elaine H.
My absolute favorite hairspray. I wish it came in a different container though! The sprayer gets clogged way too easily. One star off for the packaging. Other wise this is a great product for hair that looks effortless and has hold without the crunch. I will purchase again and again! Great for long hair!
Nina M.
Nina M.
This is the PERFECT product to use if you are on the go and just want to give your hair a little lift! My hair is naturally straight, so I give it a few spritzes of the Style Soft spray and it gives it a natural, bouncy volume that looks (and is) effortless!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite hairspray at the moment. it holds a curl very nicely, and also allows the hair to be free and move nicely. Hair does not feel dry and it appears healthy after application. the smell is also a big plus. It smells light and fresh.
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Perfect for my hot rolled curls! Never weighs down. I think most styling products simply reverse the style your trying to achieve. Not so with Paul Mitchell's soft style spray. It's touchable yet my curls stay!
Shannan G.
Shannan G.
Peoria, AZ
Love this hairspray, I have very fine straight hair and I love a little curl. This is the only spray that holds the curl without feeling like I am ruining my hair. All I use now!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product in small quantities on a daily basis to enhance my overall daily look if I'm feeling too lazy to style it. Its light and makes my hair fluttery.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Lyles, TN
I love this because I have curly hair and when I don't straighten my hair, I like to leave it curly and this soft spray keeps my curls from being crunchy and hard.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Bakersfield , CA
Left my hair looking super healthy and shiny! I always recommend this to friends and family I will never go back to my old routine 🙂
Renee  C.
Renee C.
Awesome styling spray, it is a soft spray and works great and feels awesome if you don't care for much product in your hair.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
I love how this is so light weight, yet it holds my hair in place perfectly. And it's not heavy like some hair sprays can be.