BY PAUL MITCHELL

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Light-hold finishing spray For all hair types.  A light, flexible-hold, working spray for natural-looking, touchable hair.  Contains sunscreen for added protection.  Contains the finest ingredients and activated shine blend. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Paul Mitchell and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Mitchell.  Paul Mitchell  guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product see more...

Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything with paul Mitchell's name on it really lives up to the name! I love this soft styling spray it works great for my hair.
Kristina W.
Lyles, TN
I love this because I have curly hair and when I don't straighten my hair, I like to leave it curly and this soft spray keeps my curls from being crunchy and hard.
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. Been using it for years. Works very well. Love it. :)
Amity K.
This product is great to keep holds with up-dos without making your hair look crunchy and hard. great for girls with thinner hair like me.
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it, makes me hair shiny and smooth, i live by paul mitchell hos products have done great with my hair
Hollie P.
Kennewick, WA
I love this spray because it holds my curls but leaves my hair soft. it doesn't feel like I'm using products. I would love it the smell was better.
Kaitlyn J.
Parkersburg, WV
Nice spray that is very flexible and let's you be able to change your style and use while you are still styling.
jerrica w.
ABSOLUTELY L O V E. It's a must by for anyone and everyone! Trust me when I say GLAMOUROUS. Definitely need this in home!
Miranda S.
I love how this is so light weight, yet it holds my hair in place perfectly. And it's not heavy like some hair sprays can be.
Maggie B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product in small quantities on a daily basis to enhance my overall daily look if I'm feeling too lazy to style it. Its light and makes my hair fluttery.