BY PAUL MITCHELL

SoftStyle Foaming Pommade™ For all hair types.  Shine and soft control.  Highly concentrated for use on all textures of hair.  Contains the. finest ingredients and the activated shine blend. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

• I like this product.. but mine had an off smell? Do you like the ...1 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Great pomade. Helps keep curly hair moisturized and locked into place while still soft. My mother used to use this to control my curls and edges when I was younger.
Aja B.
Massillon, OH
I use this product on my relaxed pixie and also when I wear it wavy/curly. It provides great hold with no crunch. I've been using this for over a decade and I am never without a bottle. It's a liquid cream that you have to rub together and wait a few seconds until it turns into a foam. For some with oily hair it may be greasy, there is a shine to it.
Taylor B.
I used to use Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommade on my hair growing up. I don't use Paul Mitchell products as much any more because they're pretty expensive...and rightfully so! They're salon-quality products that get the job done. I'd certainly buy again if I had the money.
Cecilia R.
I like to use this with my short hair clients
Using with pixie cuts or men who style their hair like the pompadour
It has some shine and has a nice hold
It's pliable, if you want to move your hairstyle around after applying it just dampen your hair and move it around and your good to go
Cassidy E.
Arcadia, FL
Amazing for short hair! Adds a lot of shine and a little bit of hold, gives your hair a piecey look!! Amazing on all hair textures. I use this on clients at my salon and we can never keep it on the shelf, one of our top sellers at the salon. Great packaging and smell
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I bought this from a salon, it was a bit pricey but the girl told me to try it. it was not as effective as i had hoped it would be. I have kinda thin really curly hair and am looking for a product that does wonders.
Finnlee E.
This stuff smells delicious! I just love it when my boyfriend uses it to tame down his beard or hair. It's not greasy, and has a very nice texture that holds in place without getting too tacky or hard. It's really a great product, and I love Paul Mitchell!
Karina M.
Corona, CA
I absolutely love PM's tea tree line! I love to use this product on male clients that don't really like product in their hair at all. It doesn't weigh it down, it keeps hair in place, while still being flexible and it gives it just a natural hair shine.
Kerri G.
Brooklyn, NY
Natural-haired girls should not ignore this product! Foaming Pommade applied to wet hair will leave you with bouncy, shiny, moisturized and defined curls. This is the one hair styling product that I go back to, no matter what else crosses my path!
Valeree S.
Buckhannon, WV
Having worked in Paul Mitchell salons i am biased. My go to professional brand. Their products have a great scent. I use this on just the last two to three inches of hair before i curl it. The curl last longer and gives it that beachy look.
Stevie M.
I like this product.. but mine had an off smell? Do you like the smell or do you think i got a bad batch??