BY PAUL MITCHELL

Secure your strands with Soft Spray® Finishing Spray from Paul Mitchell®. Soft, flexible styling agents provide the perfect amount of memory and hold that also reactivate with heat or water for easy hair restyling during the day. This finishing spray leaves a soft, natural and touchable finish to your hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Secures strands with a natural, touchable finish and an easy-to-brush-through hold.

HOW IT WORKS

Soft, flexible styling agents provide memory and hold.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates with heat or water for easy restyling.

FEATURES

• Does it smell good? And how long does the smell last?2 Answers
  • Why do you use this product? Is it like hairspray? 2 Answers
Christine M.
West Chester
It keeps my hair from losings its style for the day. I can run my fingers through it without them getting stuck. Its frangrance doesn't overwhelm. Its affordable in comparison to other OTC Hairsprays yet I consider this product salon quality. Its for that reason that I would recommend this hair spray
Angela F.
I have a lot of clients at work that come in and buy this hair spray. They all seem to like it very much. They come in and buy bottles at a time sometimes the large refill bottles. I have personally tried it a few times and really liked the final results the product gave me over quite a few other sprays I have tried.
Elaine H.
My absolute favorite hairspray. I wish it came in a different container though! The sprayer gets clogged way too easily. One star off for the packaging. Other wise this is a great product for hair that looks effortless and has hold without the crunch. I will purchase again and again! Great for long hair!
Synthia H.
Wise, VA
I bought this product to try to soften my crazy hair. It smells great, however did not wok great for my kind of hair. I was disappointed with this product. I do think the price is fair though. And it works ok for my daughter's hair. I probably will use what I have left for her but wnot buy again.
Doris H.
Athens, TN
This is and will always be my absolute favorite hairspray! You can spray it on, still touch it and add some extra style and then spray again for hold. It never leaves me with hard or sticky hair. But, be sure you hold it far enough away from your hair and "spritz" it! My daughter that hates hair spray will use this one because it holds but seems almost not to be there except your hair stays styled.
Caitlin C.
Syracuse, IN
This perfectly designed formula leaves my hair well moisturizer and happy! If I happy to forget to apply the Paul Mitchell soft spray to my hair I can tell. Why? Because my hair seems to thirst for it. I definitely recommend this to anyone in need of giving their hair some life!
Lauren A.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite hairspray at the moment. it holds a curl very nicely, and also allows the hair to be free and move nicely. Hair does not feel dry and it appears healthy after application. the smell is also a big plus. It smells light and fresh.
Megan M.
Spokane, WA
I love this hairspray because it doesn't make my hair crunchy but does give it long lasting hold. I also like that it doesn't make my hair look wet. I use it on styled hair to set the look. It smells great too. Not over-powering like other products.
Taylor S.
I really like this product because it doesn't cause my hair to get hard or crunchy but it still holds my hair style all day long. I especially love it for when I want to curl my hair. It makes my curls look natural rather than "Hair sprayed curls". I think its a great price for the amount of product plus it works AMAZING!!!
Jessi H.
Iron Mountain, MI
I have the kind of hair that doesn't need hairspray. it stays however i style it for a good amount of time. I've found that i don't like hairspray because it gives you the stiff unnatural look and this hairspray doesn't do that!! this is a nice light hairspray but still gives the nice hold i might need every once in a while
Cecelia O.
Does it smell good? And how long does the smell last?
Ashley D.
Why do you use this product? Is it like hairspray?