Paul Mitchell Soft Spray Finishing Spray uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Secure your strands with Soft Spray® Finishing Spray from Paul Mitchell®. Soft, flexible styling agents provide the perfect amount of memory and hold that also reactivate with heat or water for easy hair restyling during the day. This finishing spray leaves a soft, natural and touchable finish to your hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Secures strands with a natural, touchable finish and an easy-to-brush-through hold.

HOW IT WORKS

Soft, flexible styling agents provide memory and hold.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates with heat or water for easy restyling.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• Does it smell good? And how long does the smell last?3 Answers
  • Why do you use this product? Is it like hairspray? 4 Answers
Kristin Ann S.
I’ve never “met” a Paul Mitchell product I didn’t like. I love this hairspray. It smells nice, works well as a finishing spray & easily shampoos out. You don’t have to wash your hair every day because you can restyle it. This is perfect for curly 2B/2C wavy hair & putting your hair up casually like with a Lilla Rose flexi. This is an awesome hairspray.
Tiffany C.
South Bend
I like how well this holds my curl in! My hair is thin and stick straight so it’s hard to find a hair spray that holds it all day, but this one definitely does! I love it.
kelsie l.
286 East Main Street
Love this sooooo much! After drying and straightening and brushing, my hair can be left dry, dull and brittle but this wonder in a bottle is a life saver. It brings back all the softness your hair lost from styling and gives you a beautiful healthy shimmer to your hair.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This is the only hair spray I honestly have ever used in my 29 years of life and it has remained that way for a reason. Why try something different when this one does everything I have ever needed it for. It has such a strong hold for being a soft spray it’s amazing. Let alone I like how it’s a pump.
Lindsey K.
While I wish this had a better scent, this product is terrific for fine, thin hair such as the type I am the proud owner of. The bottle sprays a nice, fine mist which distributes evenly in my hair. It gives my style just the right amount of hold without weighing it down or sacrificing softness. Love this.
Christine M.
West Chester
It keeps my hair from losings its style for the day. I can run my fingers through it without them getting stuck. Its frangrance doesn't overwhelm. Its affordable in comparison to other OTC Hairsprays yet I consider this product salon quality. Its for that reason that I would recommend this hair spray
Angela F.
I have a lot of clients at work that come in and buy this hair spray. They all seem to like it very much. They come in and buy bottles at a time sometimes the large refill bottles. I have personally tried it a few times and really liked the final results the product gave me over quite a few other sprays I have tried.
Elaine H.
My absolute favorite hairspray. I wish it came in a different container though! The sprayer gets clogged way too easily. One star off for the packaging. Other wise this is a great product for hair that looks effortless and has hold without the crunch. I will purchase again and again! Great for long hair!
Synthia H.
Wise, VA
I bought this product to try to soften my crazy hair. It smells great, however did not wok great for my kind of hair. I was disappointed with this product. I do think the price is fair though. And it works ok for my daughter's hair. I probably will use what I have left for her but wnot buy again.
Doris H.
Athens, TN
This is and will always be my absolute favorite hairspray! You can spray it on, still touch it and add some extra style and then spray again for hold. It never leaves me with hard or sticky hair. But, be sure you hold it far enough away from your hair and "spritz" it! My daughter that hates hair spray will use this one because it holds but seems almost not to be there except your hair stays styled.
Ashley D.
Depew, NY
Why do you use this product? Is it like hairspray?
Cecelia O.
Does it smell good? And how long does the smell last?