2 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL

PAUL MITCHELL by Paul Mitchell SOFT FINISHING SPRAY 16.9 OZ see more...

Christine M.
Christine M.
West Chester
It keeps my hair from losings its style for the day. I can run my fingers through it without them getting stuck. Its frangrance doesn't overwhelm. Its affordable in comparison to other OTC Hairsprays yet I consider this product salon quality. Its for that reason that I would recommend this hair spray
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
I love this product. I like to use this right after a shower, spray a bit and then style. It holds really well and feels like there's nothing even there. If I use this on dry hair, it's very light and my hair still moves naturally. Leaves a nice bounce and shape, while feeling like nothing was used.
Synthia H.
Synthia H.
Wise, VA
I bought this product to try to soften my crazy hair. It smells great, however did not wok great for my kind of hair. I was disappointed with this product. I do think the price is fair though. And it works ok for my daughter's hair. I probably will use what I have left for her but wnot buy again.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Kenner, LA
I bought this hair spray a couple of years ago and really liked it. It is not stickey and has a nice mild fragrance. I sometimes order the large bottle so I won't run out. I purchase this product after looking online first. Yes I would most definitely buy it again.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Love the soft hold of this hairspray it's a build able hair spray and for $13.79 it's a great buy it last all day without the crunchiness or dry white flakes other hairspray scan leave behind I would definitely purchase this product again Great Job Paul Mitchell
Erica W.
Erica W.
Portage, MI
This product is amazing for colored hair, keeps it smelling fresh and feeling smooth. I have a wavy texture with a dirty blonde look. The scent smells amazing and is long lasting throughout the day. I would recommend to anyone to try this product.
Magda A.
Magda A.
This is a really amazing product , worth the purchase! Leaves your hair not so hard, it lets it breath in the wind and move. instead of being stiff
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Humble, TX
Love this product. If you have knotted hair after you wash it this product is perfect for you. Easy to brush or comb out after you spray with this.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
San Antonio, TX
When I just finish doing my hair all I have to do is put the spray on and my hair is so soft and shine . I don't have to put any treatment in it .
Carol P.
Carol P.
Garden Grove, CA
Holds my hair in place without that gross, hard, crunchy texture you get from some hair sprays. The smell isn't strong or off putting either.