BY PAUL MITCHELL

Boost body with a soft, natural-looking finish with this flexible styling gel. The Soft Sculpting Spray Gel® from Paul Mitchell® contains emollient conditioners and styling agents that provide a natural finish while giving the flexible hold that allows for versatile styling.

WHAT IT DOES

Boosts body and provides flexible control, creating a soft, natural-looking finish.

HOW IT WORKS

Emollient conditioners and styling agents provide a natural finish.

ADDED BONUS

Adds incredible shine and reflection.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Amazing! I have a pixie cut and this spray gel works wonders. Paul Mitchell is my favorite salon brand of products and I definitely recommend, and will continue to use PM for years to come.
Julie A.
Henryville, IN
Good price. Good product. Easy to use. It doesn’t make my hair very stiff but tames my little fly always and makes my wavy hair hold the wave without being crunchy.
Mia G.
I prefer this version to the gel version because my hair is curly but not dense, and the gel can sometimes make my hair feel too crusty. This spray version doesn't do that!! It leaves my hair looking so nice without making it crusty
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Bought this from my mothers salon and I think it's kinda pricey but it does live up to the expectations and last a very long time in your hair! Super effective and easy to use. Will definitely purchase again once I run out!
FullTimeJazmin V.
This stuff is awesome for my husbands curly hair! It doesn't leave build up or leave his hair sticky. It's definitely a lightweight formula, but keeps curls under control. It's really good and I recommend it.
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
First, I love the smell of this product! Second, this is one of my favorite gels to use in my hair! I find that it keeps my hair curly for days, it is a great value, and very affordable!
Mika L.
I absolutely love the curls I keep with this product! It is the perfect texture that preserves my natural curl pattern but doesn't make my hair crunchy! Which is all a curly girl wants in the world of hair care! I wish it came in a bigger size is my only qualm! I have mid back length hair that is super thick and curly and I could honestly use this bottle in a week and a half in the summer. When I am just washing and air drying for the most part!
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
Paul mitchell is my favorite expentive hair care line!! I go xrazy for paul mitchell.why? Cuz it works!! The price is up there but its worth every penny!! I have frizz thick hair and this product ,like many of their other products, works amazing. It kept my hair from looking nasty and you couldn't even tell i put anything in it. I love this product!! If you get it you will love it I'm telling you paul mitchell hair care is amazing
Julie D.
Woodbridge,VA
Well,this product line speaks for itself. My absolute favorite of all,when I'm not on a tight budget. The soft sculpting spray gel,holds my hair in place all day. And is still soft to the touch. I can run my hands through it and there is no sticky feel to it. I totally recommend this whole product line to everyone who can afford it.
James R.
Spring, TX
First off thank god for Paul Mitchell products. As a guy who's constantly rushing around and getting things done on the fly I can attest to the ease, effectiveness, and efficientness of using this spray. It's easy to apply a few sprays then brush and it'll dry in less than two minutes. It has no remarkable or noticeable smell and it holds hair great all day throughout most activities, strenuous or not.