Paul Mitchell

Paul Mitchell Sof Style Quick...
28 Reviews
5 / 5
Paul Mitchell spray gel revolutionized my curly hair. His sculpting spray and freeze and shine spray gel took my 80s hair into the 90s smooth and soft and so shiny, hard to find it now but I have a few left. Never found a spray gel better than this one. Classic and perfect for frizzy curly hair.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a great product for any hair texture! It’s great for blow drying or enhancing curls. It adds a lot of shine and is also great for finishing and keeping flyaways at bay. I have long, colored hair that can get dry at the ends and look frizzy when blow drying. But if you use this combined with a [product:one-step-hair-dryer-and-volumizerprofessional-salon-hot-air-brush-styler-and-dryer-3-in-1-negative-ion-straightener&curly-brush-hair-dryer-with-comb-for-all-hair-type-with-anti-scald-feature] your hair willl be shiny and smooth!
5 / 5
I’m not going to lie. When I was first introduced to this product by a stylist many years ago, I thought she was trying to make a sale. I was very skeptical at purchasing this item. It was my very first Paul Mitchell item. I’m glad I took her advice and purchased this item. It’s been my go to.
5 / 5
It is very useful software and I use it on a daily basis for my diary, which makes things much easier for me.In my opinion, it is very reliable and has very few limitations of use. It is very affordable since it has no cost.It has always been improved for utility and ease of use.
5 / 5
Anything Paul Mitchell I love and want this gives the hair slip and shine and isn't too heavy also use the conditioner which is actually leave in conditioner healthy looking soft hair afterwards
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This helped with frizz and made my hair soft and shiny. It made it easier to style and made my hair feel nicer
5 / 5
Omg this stuff is amazing! The first time I tried this product was soooo many years ago! Lol a hairdresser turned me on to this! What I love, love about this is that I have natural curly hair that causes frizziness so I can put this in wet or dry to take the frizz or I can put it in, and it decreases drying time, as it says, I can straitened it and either way it’ll be soooo soft and no frizz it’s amazing and not costly because it literally last forever!
5 / 5
Love this product because it helps me keep my hair in place and not disorderly. It’s great when need amici fix to get hair looking like you have been at salon. It’s affordable and would recommend to everyone
5 / 5
My husband LOVES this product to style his hair. He uses it every day and I recently used it to smooth through my waves after using a triple waver to create beach wavy hair. It worked great! [product:paul-mitchell-sof-style-quick-slip-68-oz]
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It's a good lightweight product. Good for fine textured hair or thicker hair. You just have to use more product with thicker hair types.