suggested searches

10%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Paul Mitchell spray gel revolutionized my curly hair. His sculpting spray and freeze and shine spray gel took my 80s hair into the 90s smooth and soft and so shiny, hard to find it now but I have a few left. Never found a spray gel better than this one. Classic and perfect for frizzy curly hair.
This is a great product for any hair texture! It’s great for blow drying or enhancing curls. It adds a lot of shine and is also great for finishing and keeping flyaways at bay. I have long, colored hair that can get dry at the ends and look frizzy when blow drying. But if you use this combined with a [product:one-step-hair-dryer-and-volumizerprofessional-salon-hot-air-brush-styler-and-dryer-3-in-1-negative-ion-straightener&curly-brush-hair-dryer-with-comb-for-all-hair-type-with-anti-scald-feature] your hair willl be shiny and smooth!
I’m not going to lie. When I was first introduced to this product by a stylist many years ago, I thought she was trying to make a sale. I was very skeptical at purchasing this item. It was my very first Paul Mitchell item. I’m glad I took her advice and purchased this item. It’s been my go to.