4 colors available

BY PAUL MITCHELL #1 in Hair Serums

Super Skinny® Complex helps smooth hair fast with reduced dry time. Helps control frizz and adds shine.

Suzette G.
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahhh! I love this serum so much! I have such a love for Paul Mitchell products in general but this is definitely a can't live without kind of product! I use this for just about any hair problem I have- If I have frizzies after I have my hair styled or I have been outside I take a little squirt about the size of a tac and rub it through my hands and hit all my frizzies. I take a dime size amount after I wash my hair and it's still damp and distribute it throughout my hair focusing on the ends and than blow dry it and it cuts my blow dry in half and helps with frizz. This product is a serum so be careful not to use too much or you will get a greasy scalp very quick. I have hair to the middle of my back and I only use a dime size for my whole head. After I have straightened my hair I take a tac size amount and distribute it about my hair focusing on the ends and top to keep my baby hairs from poking up. This serum gives my straight hair such shine and keeps me from getting frizz. I use this serum for any style I have and always have it with me when I travel in case of any extra hair problems. I consider this a holy grail product when it comes to my hair products and will continue to purchase this; the price is just like any other Paul Mitchell product and does what it says. Great job Paul Mitchell, as usual!
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving this product is easy because it works works works! (Sung in full voice) lol jk! But serious y'all! I love this product because it give my hair a smooth, shiny, yet not greasy look at feel. More than anything I like to take a few pumps of the serum when my hair is wet and I put in along with my favorite setting lotion. It gives my coils a slip that makes styling very easy! 28 dollars is a little more than I'd like to pay but I just finished the bottle yesterday and I will be going to get another so was it worth the money? Yes! Another thing I'm a little skeptical on is the paraben ingredient that's the 4th one down on the the list. The higher it is on the list the more of it that is in the product... So I don't use this product on my scalp! Strictly in the hair!! Because don't want anything potential harmful to be absorbed. Other than that, it is a must have! 💋
Crisa V.
Crisa V.
San Antonio, TX
This is the BEST hair serum I have ever used. I used to be obsessed with Biosilk and I still use it, but my hair stylist gave me this and it changed my life. It smells like watermelon but isn't extremely potent and there is never any gross residue. It calms any frizz or tangles and will keep your hair feeling light and silky all day. When I first went to buy it, I felt like $20 was a bit much, but with this serum a little really does go along way. You only need about a nickel sized amount and it can be applied to both wet and dry hair. I am a Latina with crazy, unruly curls and this is one of the only products that can tame my hair. It's also great for damaged hair because it fixes that dry, straw-like texture. I would recommend this for all hair types, but especially curls. This stuff WORKS!!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
This is my absolute favorite hair serum out there. I apply this to my damp hair AND when my hair is blow dryed.
I adore pairing this with Aussie Smoothing or Volumzing shampoo. Then when I get out of the shower (if I am using on damp hair) I will apply half a pump into my hands and work my way from my ends to my roots. Adds so much shine and sleekness to my hair. A little goes a long long way so always start with a little then add as needed. This can make your hair greasy fast if you add too much.
The scent is truly scrumptious and to die for! So fresh I wish it was its own shampoo and conditioner to pair with it. Love love love this product, I dislike the price but it'll last a long time!!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I am BIG on hair products. You can never protect your hair enough. This is my favorite out of everything ever. This product is for everyone. You have dry hair? Put some on before bed on in the morning to have a refreshed feel. Every time you blow dry or curl your hair.. every time you use heat.. you NEED a thermal protect any on your hair to protect your strands against damage. This works as a thermal protect and and leaves your hair soft. I use before and after styling my hair with a blow dryer or straightner. My hair always feels soft. Each bottle usually lasts me about 4-6 months so the price is worth it for me. Use it on dry hands to help ease the dryness and make them soft.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Vail, CO
This is my holy grail product. I use it every time I wash my hair, no matter how I am styling it. I have long thick hair so I use two pumps and start applying about half way down my hair, focusing on the ends. If I am air drying for a wavy look, I'll add a curl cream or a beach spray after the serum. If I am blow drying, I'll spray a heat protectant after the serum. This product makes my hair very smooth and tames frizz without weighing it down or looking greasy. It is a very lightweight serum. You can also apply this on dry hair after curling or straightening (or on non-wash days) for a sleek and shiny look. Stay away from roots when applying to avoid a greasy look.
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
New London, CT
I have long hair and it is extremely thick this skinny serum helps to fight frizzies and I use this to give my hair that nice shine and smooth the little hairs while I flat iron my hair. This product in my opinion is the best! I have been using it for years since my hairdresser recommended it as well as using it when I had a haircut. A big bottle goes a long way! I only use a quarter sized amount in my palm and work through damp just washed hair using it at the ends of my hair and working it up to my scalp. this is a somewhat thick product so no need to slather it on or reapply. straighten hair or even blowout with a flat paddle brush and voila!!
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I have thick, frizzy hair with lots of damaged split ends..

I went to get my ends trimmed one day and the lady cutting my hair asked if I had tried any serums in my hair. I had told her no, so she showed me this little gem and put some on my hair after from trim. She went on and on about it. (Me thinking yeah sure, she's just trying to sell me something) When she was done I could tell a HUGE difference in my hair! It would lay down flat, it was soft, not brittle like normal! When I use it at home I take a small amount in my hand and rub it into my ends. Let it air dry, and by the time it's dry I have beautiful frizz less hair with a super shine!
Dade C.
Dade C.
A little goes a long way---it is concentrated.
I apply on damp hair 1 full pump and blow dry. Rub in your palms to warm it up and distribute throughout your hair. The heat will disperse the this liquid gold throughout your tresses and you will be amazed at the high shine it yields! I was using too much oil, which weighed my hair down and that made it difficult to dry. My drying time has been reduced, I don't have to additional apply oil within the week because it's more than enough. It has a lovely smell to it. And it lasts me a while when only using the 1 full pump amount. I applied it over my daughters hair and it is a gorgeous shine!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Obsessed with this stuff. Got it for my birthday a month ago and don't know how I lived without it. It's not "cheap" but it definitely lasts. I have super thick, medium/long hair so I use more than the recommended one pump, usually two, and I still have tons left. It smells great, isn't greasy at all, and a little goes a long way. I like to smooth it on with my hands and brush it in. I also usually use it before I let my hair air dry and it definitely controls frizz. I have wavy hair so it doesn't usually make it pin straight, I usually would need to follow up with a straightener afterwards but it definitely helps and saves time.
Linda S.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Does this make hair look greasy?
LAURA B.
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Does it make your hair oily if you use it on dry hair?
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Johns Creek, GA
How much is too much? When I tried this stuff my hair got super greasy.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I have naturally shinny hair, will this make it look greasy?
Erica L.
Erica L.
Fresno, Ca
I use Moroccan oil in my hair due to split ends and frizziness that I cannot get rid of. Would this be a better option or does it do the same thing?