Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny SerumInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Serums

Super Skinny® Complex helps smooth hair fast with reduced dry time. Helps control frizz and adds shine.

Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
Review for: Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Serum, 8.5 fl oz
My mom always used this in her hair and my hair when I was younger and ever since then I have kept using it on my own. I enjoy using this product on wet hair right after my shower, I always let my hair air dry so having this serum in my wet hair makes it dry beautifully and extremely soft! Whenever I use this product I never have an issue with frizziness anymore because of this product and my hair looks healthier as well. I personally don’t use heat on my hair but if you do, this is a great product to put in your hair before hand and it will help protect your hair from getting super damaged! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has an issue with frizzy hair or uses heat on their hair!
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this product several years ago and recently stopped using it. Once i stopped using it before straightening my hair i actually started getting extremely dry ends and actually had to cut my hair that i had been trying so long to grow out! I have started using it again and i can definitely see a different. Highly recommend if you are a daily flat iron user.
Marisa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum does wonders for your hair, so I can see why it's an Influenster favorite. I love having this around and given that I have not only sensitive skin but also sensitive hair, I just use a little on the ends of my hair and it does wonders to tame flyaways and give my hair a smooth, shiny look.
Dana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Is it pricey for the amount you get? Sure. But it’s worth it. I have what I’d call kinky hair...it’s not straight and it’s not wavy...it’s somewhere in between. Even straightening it it will de-smooth itself in 20 minutes after going outside. When I started using this I noticed that not only did my hair stop re-kinking after less than an hour outside, it smelled great and is super smooth and soft. Definitely a worthwhile product.
Sandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fair product in the way of serums. It's very easy to use too much and weigh the hair down. Makes blowdyring smoother and easier if used in proper proportions. Nice smell is a great selling point. if overused and flat ironed hair becomes unmanageable and dull
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally unruly wavy hair, and I use this regularly to detangle after shampooing and conditioning before using other styling products. It has a sweet watermelon scent and one small pump is enough product for my thick shoulder length hair. Pulling a comb through my wet hair would be impossible without this product.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a Cosmetologist & Make Up Artist, So I know what products are great for you hair and those that just fall under the line! This Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is my Ride or Die can't live without hair product! I literally have back stock and multiple bottles but even knowing that I start to panic when my in use bottle starts to get low! That's how much this product means to me and is my everyday hair products that I use for all and ever style of hair! Regardless of curls, waves, braids, poker straight, or anything in between this product is a must have and helps make all hair styles amazing and smooth and shiny! Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Smooths and Conditions hair while leaving it baby soft and super shiny! It's a nice thick serum and a little goes a long way, even for thick wabbit curly hair like mine! But Thia amazing serum is never ever greasy, so the finest locks and those who consider having oily hair can use it not ever being afraid that it's ever going to make your hair look more oily! It leaves absolutely No build up, your hair instantly absorbs it! And me having a cross between Sicilian & African American hair my hair tends to look a little dull and lifeless, but This PM Super Skinny Serum whips my hair into beautiful shiny soft locks! Regardless if I wear my hair naturally curly/wavy or I blow it out and straighten it . THIS IS A MUST HAVE PRODUCT! If you don't have it already and aren't madly in love and obsessed with it as I am I promise you, purchase it and you'll never ever look back and will be so happy to have found this product!!! Paul Mitchell Products and Line are all Professional Products and therefore aren't just a few bucks like drug store unprofessional, most likely nonworking products are! But I promise Thia product is worth ever single penny!!! This Super Skinny Serum & PM's Super Skinny Straightening Balm are my loves! Don't miss out and have luscious shiny, soft, hydrated, and conditioned locks instantly! Ride or Die Product! Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Serum
Shannon S.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, 5.1 Ounce
I use this serum all of the time for multiple looks. It use it on damp hair before blow drying to keep my hair smooth and prevent frizz. I’ll also use it after curling or straightening my hair to add shine and tame fly- aways. I love the smell and a little goes a long way with this product!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Serum, 8.5 fl oz
The serum is one of my favorites but it can get expensive if you’re buying it all the time. Does not usually go on sale but if this is out of your price range a good dupe for this can be found at Sally’s under the brand the generic
Zulma C.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used so many hair serums but discovered that this is the best for my hair type. After having a couple of kids, my hair started to thin out and fall with other hair serums. Not with Paul Mitchell. A little goes a long way. The smell is amazing. Gives the perfect shine without making the hair look or feel dull.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make hair look greasy?
LAURA B.
Hollywood, FL
Does it make your hair oily if you use it on dry hair?
Nicole P.
Johns Creek, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is too much? When I tried this stuff my hair got super greasy.
Danielle L.
I have naturally shinny hair, will this make it look greasy?
Erica L.
Fresno, Ca
I use Moroccan oil in my hair due to split ends and frizziness that I cannot get rid of. Would this be a better option or does it do the same thing?