Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Relaxing Balm uploaded by Jacqueline B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Relax wavy, curly or unruly hair with this lightweight balm that helps smooth every strand, seal the cuticle and lock out frizz.   Helps protect hair from heat and speeds up dry time, so dry time is a cinch.  Enjoy silky smooth results without a heavy product feel, rain or shine.  Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser.  John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible fo see more...

Amie H.
Amie H.
I bought mine at a chain hair salon for $17.99, and a lot of chain salons have deals so I think if you shopped around you could find this at that price or even better. Ulta has great deals on products as well. This is great to help coarse and unruly hair be a little more tame during blow drying and styling. A little goes a long way and if your using it on damp or wet hair it's easier to spread the product. Keep the product on the midshalf to the ends. If you get the product up towards your roots then it will look greasy.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a cosmetology student at Paul Mitchell and I absolutely love the super skinny line. the serum is probably my favorite product by far but the relaxing balm works absolutely wonderful on the fly aways and it leaves your hair shiny and soft and it cuts drying time in half :) it's an amazing product and I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble with frizz or fly aways :)
Dianna G.
Dianna G.
Henderson, NV
I really love the way that this product smells and feels, but I do not think it is for everyone. I know that if I don't wash my hair every other day, it becomes very oily at the roots, for me, I had to only apply this to my ends to smooth them out or else my hair would get really greasy. Definitely a great buy for people with dry damaged ends!
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a fruity smells, its a liquidy but jelly consistency. Im still unsure of what it even really does for my hair. I dont see a noticeable difference when i use this. Perhaps maybe some frizz control. Id say, save your money and buy the paul mitchell super skinny serum instead.
Patricia  S.
Patricia S.
Lebanon, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this for years has an amazing smell. I use this before and after I straighten my hair I have thick naturally curly hair and it locks and holds down all the frizz I obtain throughout the day. Makes the hair nice and shiny and healthy looking without looking overly greasy.
Karla d.
Karla d.
Great when straightening hair. I have curly, frizzy hair and this works wonders. A small amount does go a very long way even if you have bountyful hair (trust me). Smells great, only concern is that it gets sticky on hands. Use it quickly, once dispensed from bottle.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Elgin, IL
In love!!! I have thin hair that tends to get weighted down with product. This is so light weight and makes my hair feel silky smooth. I can use it everyday between washes to help with frizz and prep my hair for all hairstyles without a greasy feel.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had super frizzy, dead, wavy hair before I took the big chop, this stuff was my best friend. I bought multiples of this particular product, which kept my friziness and dryness at bay and made my hair very manageable.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like watermelon jolly ranchers . Awesome consistency. I have thick hair and apply it while my hair is still wet and blow dry it through. It leaves you hair smooth , not greasy , shiny and smells amazing !
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
I have super curly hair and before I straighten it this is my go to product. It definitely helps to relax my hair plus it smells great :) Paul Mitchell products are wonderful
Crystal p.
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have really bad damaged hair, very frizzy, and curly. Do you, think this would work for me?
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work on super thick, wavy hair?
Bre S.
Bre S.
Phoenix
Does anyone have issues with this making your hair really hard like straw? I've tried to use less amounts and it still does.