Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Relaxing Balm uploaded by Jacqueline B.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Relax wavy, curly or unruly hair with this lightweight balm that helps smooth every strand, seal the cuticle and lock out frizz.   Helps protect hair from heat and speeds up dry time, so dry time is a cinch.  Enjoy silky smooth results without a heavy product feel, rain or shine.  Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser.  John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible fo see more...

Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair stylist at Paul Mitchell beauty school recommended this to me along with the entire super skinny line. It’s less concentrated than the super skinny serum, which is good (the serum can cause major build up). It smells like green apple and feels good to run through my hair. Unfortunately I no longer use it and don’t plan on buying it again.
Caitlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff. This. Stuff. It's so fantastic, I promise you. It's super easy to use, and a little bit goes a long way! It's the only product I've found that will really tame my frizz if I let my hair go curly! After struggling with my frizz for so long it's so awesome to have a product that really works!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell is a great haircare line. This product in particular isn't one of my favorites from them but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. The consistency of this product is liquid-gel like, that you use to distribute throughout the hair when damp. I have naturally curly to wavy hair, so I use this when I want to tame my hair and get rid of any frizz. It's lightweight, not heavy, and a benefit of this product is that it can be used as a heat protection!
Amy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this product. I have naturally curly hair, and before discovering this gem my hair would take literal hours to straighten. This helps expedite the blow drying process and makes my hair lay flatter and not get too poofy. I even use it when I'm going to wear my hair natural, as it relaxes the curls and adds a little weight.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does such a good job minimizing frizz! I love to use this product after I finish straightening my hair to make sure it is silky, smooth, and that there aren't to many flyaways. Try not to apply to roots or it gets a bit greasy looking, but great for ends!
Sarah C.
Bloomington, IL
My favorite product in the entire world! I've been using it for years. It's a little pricy, but I only have to buy it once or twice a year. It makes straightening easier & protects from heat. It also helps hair dry faster. I have nothing bad to say about this stuff!!
Rosangela V.
Binghamton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this with the super skinny serum to keep this spot in my hair from catching back it's natural wave after I'd spent time and effort flat ironing my hair, and it used to work like a charm. My go to product for over 7 years. Now I'm beginning to try new products but so far this one and the serum have worked best!
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Finally a serum that doesnt weigh my hair down or make my hair oily. I have thin fine hair and this doesn't make it oily. It helps to keep the stray hairs in line. My hair is still able to move freely without being crunchy. It also smells great! I will be repurchasing!
Cristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: I have wavy type curls & they get frizzy when I let them air dry. This product definitely helps calm the frizz! I do have to use it in coordination with another product to help my curls out.

Cons:I don't like how it makes my hands sticky after I use it.
Kaitlyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my hair less frizzy, smells great, and creates a smooth feeling. It was a little pricey, but definitely worth the money. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially people with my hair type (natural wavy).
Crystal p.
Cicero, IL
I have really bad damaged hair, very frizzy, and curly. Do you, think this would work for me?
Bre S.
Phoenix
Does anyone have issues with this making your hair really hard like straw? I've tried to use less amounts and it still does.
Melissa W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work on super thick, wavy hair?