Paul Mitchell Smoothing Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

Smoothes And Softens Unruly Hair. Guaranteed Only When Sold By A Professional Hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems Does Not Conduct Or Endorse Animal Testing. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With John Paul Mitchell Systems And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of John Paul Mitchell Systems.&Nbsp; John Paul Mitchell Systems Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A John Paul Mitchell Systems Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Did this shampoo create build-up on anyone else's scalp?1 Answers
  • "It's one of the best smelling shampoos I've ever used too!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick, wavy hair and this shampoo (followed by the conditioner) really helps when I want to straighten it." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and appears to protect my hair color against fading." in 1 review
  • "I have tried many different brands and lines for my hair, and this one is just "ok", I probably wouldn't suggest spending a ton of money for these products." in 1 review
  • "Being a hairstylist for 19 years this is one of my fav products to use on thick,wavy,med- coarse textured hair.when used in combination with the rest of the product line it has impeccable results and cuts drying time by at least a third" in 1 review
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is the real deal! The smell is phenomenal! I had never used this product before but had to buy a bottle after I used this product in the shower and then used Redken One United on my wet hair and applied the super skinny serum once my hair dried. I noticed instant results in my hair once it was straightened it was amazingly soft, smooth, and the frizz was completely gone. It took me about 2 minutes to straighten my hair with this product since I have naturally straight hair. This skinny serum is definitely going to be my new product to put in my hair as a heat protector and product to add shine to my hair before straightening it. The combination between Redken One United after the shower on wet hair and this product once my hair is dry and ready to be styled for the day they are a fantastic duo! I will definitely buy both the shampoo and the skinny serum again! I 100% recommend this product!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. I paid $10 for a bottle which is on the pricier side for a small bottle, but so far it's been a success. I don't overload on shampoo when I use it in the shower, so it's lasted a good amount of time for the little amount it has.
Molly S.
Clark, MO
This shampoo smells like WATERMELON!!!! I have naturally stuck straight hair that gets super frizzy and this really helps smooth it down. I love how clean and soft it makes my hair feel after and it's really adorable!
Audrey R.
I used to use this shampoo everyday, followed by the conditioner, and loved it. I have very thick curly hair and this shampoo worked well, especially when I planned on blow drying and straightening immediately after a shower. It's one of the best smelling shampoos I've ever used too! However, I got bored of it and moved on to other shampoos because I felt it stopped working and decided to mix it up
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
This line is great, when you use ALL of the products in the Super Skinny line. If you do not use all of them, you will not get the results that you are looking for. After using this line for a while, it may start to leave your hair feeling greasy and coarse, not a good combination! I have tried many different brands and lines for my hair, and this one is just "ok", I probably wouldn't suggest spending a ton of money for these products.
Rachelle H.
Mililani, HI
This shampoo is awesome! not only does it smell great, but after washing my hair, it feels smooth and sleek! After washing I apply the Smoothing Super Skinny Serum (from the same line) to my hair and its like heaven! I would definitely recommend this product!
Antonia T.
West Mifflin, PA
This shampoo does help if your hair tends to be frizzy. I like to use it because it helps my straight hair not seem so tangled when I dry it. If your hair is frizzy use the shampoo, conditioner and serum. I swear you will see tame locks with shine
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
Haven't repurchased in a while because it is pricey but if I had the extra money Paul Mitchell products are awesome . I have the Paul Mitchell straightener and it was worth the splurge it is still good as new and I've had it for a couple years now
cecilly m.
I use the Super Skinny Daily shampoo a few times a week. I bought the product bogo 1/2 off at Ulta along with the daily treatment. It's a little too heavy for my hair, but I like the smell and it makes my hair soft. I would recommend this product if you have coarse hair that doesn't hold oil easily.
April S.
Bronston, KY
Absolutely Love how my hair feels after using super skinny daily shampoo! I can't use this everyday because it makes my hair too oily. But it is great to use a couple times per week. Definitely tames down the frizz.
Audrey R.
Did this shampoo create build-up on anyone else's scalp?