BY PAUL MITCHELL

6.8 fl oz Smoothing straight hairs Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau/Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bisamino Peg/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl Pg-Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Anthemis Nobilis Extract/Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Extract/Rosmarinum Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal Not tested on animals see more...

• Does this product actually work? 1 Answers
  • Is it better to use it with dry hair or wet?1 Answers
  • Is it better to use it with dry hair or wet?1 Answers
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
This is a must for me when I want my hair to smooth I use it after a wash but it is needed before I blow dry or air dry my hair !
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
This is my favorite smoothing product on the market. It works wonders on my curly, frizzy hair. I allow my hair to air dry after using it and it ends up being pretty straight without needing to add heat.
Ryan M.
This made my hair way too greasy. It didn't work for me and I couldn't stand how it made my hair feel. I do like my hair straight but not super weighed down. I won't buy it again. I'll stick to all soft which keeps my hair soft and straight.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
This stuff definitely works. I have extremely curly ringlets and some of this with my blow dry / flat iron, my hair will be pin straight. I use every time I flat iron my hair. It keeps it straight even in frizz for hours.
Kelly H.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product if you want super straight hair without frizz. It helps hair dry faster and straighter. I never have to use a straightener if I use his with my blow dryer. It's better to use when you blow dry than air drying. The bottle seems to last me forever.
Lauren S.
Gastonia, NC
I have extraordinarily curly hair, and prefer it to be straight. I love using the Paul Mitchell straightening line. I use this first, and the follow with gloss drops on dry hair. Bundling the products works great.
Shameem A.
ocala, FL
It does work. I naturally have straight soft hair when blowdried. but i use a little after i shower and leave it to air dry and it works magic.
Leanna W.
Delta
Does this product actually work?
Is it better to use it with dry hair or wet?
Is it better to use it with dry hair or wet?