Paul Mitchell Smoothing Gloss Drops Frizz Free Polish uploaded by Naiomi V.Paul Mitchell Smoothing Gloss Drops Frizz Free Polish uploaded by Brandi💘 M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Get your shine on. Help fight frizz and resist humidity.  Add this finishing touch for silky smooth style. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser.  John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of  John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a John Paul Mitchell Systems product, please retain your purchas see more...

• So I have a smoothing Paul Mitchell product currently, but it mak...1 Answers
  • Does this feel lightweight or does it feel sticky after applying? 3 Answers
Paul Mitchell Smoothing Gloss Drops Frizz Free Polish
  • "It smells really good but because it's so thick and I have such thin hair, I usually end up with too much product on my hair and it makes my hair look greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "When i use just a little bit of this and work it through my hair it makes my hair perfect!" in 1 review
  • "If used properly it can make your hair incredibly soft to the touch." in 1 review
  • "Can be a little sticky so you have to be really careful about only using a little and making sure it's spread evenly throughout your hair, but when used correctly it makes your hair really soft and smooth." in 1 review
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Smoothing Gloss Drops Frizz Free Polish, 3.4 fl oz more...
While I don’t think this product is a must-have, it does a really good job at adding shine to the hair and taming fly-aways. I use this on my hair after a few days on not washing. It adds a nice shine and makes your hair look super healthy.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Gloss drops are amazing, on the right type of hair! I used it in the salon for years and it gives a beautiful finish and calms the hair from frizz and flyaways. I would not recommend this on fine or thin hair unless a super tiny amount is used. I have fine hair and it can get heavy very quick!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a great high end product. It does not leave my hair greasy feeling at all.  My frizzy hair turns silky smooth and keeps it's volume. This has exceeded my expectations. My hair type is frizzy, wavy and color treated. I would buy this product again and I totally recommend it.
Maddy S.
Trinity, TX
This product is awesome.  I actually use it before I use heat on my hair as well as on damp hair after a shower  It smells nice and keeps my hair shiny with no frizz after using hot tools.  It is a little more expensive than drug store items of the same nature, but it is a much better product.
Vanessa C.
Boca Raton, FL
This stuff is great for the ends of my hair. It keeps them looking healthier and tames the frizz in the dryest areas. I would not recommend using on the scalp because it will leave your hair looking greasy but the ends deff need more love and it doesnt leave my ends looking greasy or dirty.
Brandi💘 M.
This product is amazing. Gives your hair that extra luster and polish. I also used Paul Mitchel moose and I cocktail it with the gloss drops and it makes hair luminous and the moose gives it control and volume. And of course I went to Paul Mitchel school so I'm always gonna be a Paul girl 😘
Aimee S.
I really like this frizz free product but I don't know if I would re-purchase. I purchased this at the salon and it was extremely expensive! I have some from other brands that work just as good and are so much cheaper! It's not bad but I'd rather spend my money on other things that wow me
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This product works amazing in the hair after washing it, I just apply to my wet hair and it really helps tame the frizz. I normally find this product at Ulta or any other place that carries high end products. I would buy this again and suggest this to my friends.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
I love the Paul Mitchell smoothing gloss I apply on wet hair right before I blow dry. It helps to smooth out frizz and it smells delicious. It's very lightweight so I do not apply a lot. It gives me a natural looking shine and it is very consistent.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
My hair is a hot mess after blow drying and styling, especially if I use the hot iron to straighten it. I use a drop of two of this right after straightening my hair and it leaves my hair feeling significantly less frizzy, softer and shinier
Nikki W.
South Daytona, FL
Does this feel lightweight or does it feel sticky after applying?
Karen James B.
So I have a smoothing Paul Mitchell product currently, but it makes my hair oily. Will this do the same?