Paul Mitchell Smoothing Gloss Drops Frizz Free Polish uploaded by Brandi💘 M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Get your shine on. Help fight frizz and resist humidity.  Add this finishing touch for silky smooth style. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser.  John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of  John Paul Mitchell Systems. John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a John Paul Mitchell Systems product, please retain your purchas see more...

• So I have a smoothing Paul Mitchell product currently, but it mak...1 Answers
  • Does this feel lightweight or does it feel sticky after applying? 3 Answers
Paul Mitchell Smoothing Gloss Drops Frizz Free Polish
  • "It smells really good but because it's so thick and I have such thin hair, I usually end up with too much product on my hair and it makes my hair look greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "When i use just a little bit of this and work it through my hair it makes my hair perfect!" in 1 review
  • "Can be a little sticky so you have to be really careful about only using a little and making sure it's spread evenly throughout your hair, but when used correctly it makes your hair really soft and smooth." in 1 review
  • "If used properly it can make your hair incredibly soft to the touch." in 1 review
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products works perfectly and smells amazing. i have short, oily, and kinda thick hair and it's amazing. it leaves my hair smelling great and looking nicely shiny. it's an amazing product. it gives the hair a glow without making it look oily
Kyla B.
Bend, OR
My hair stylist gave this to me. It's supposed to help with drying time and I did notice an improvement for awhile. Wasn't super in love with this product but I would buy it again. Was nice and light and didn't leave my hair greasy.
Holly M.
Waukesha, WI
Love this stuff! Works great and smells delicious! Don't use too much or your hair will look greaser though! Great on ends wet or dry, makes hair shiny too!
Mercedese W.
Jackson, SC
This stuff is a moracle worker! After I straighten my hair I run a little bit of this through it and it helps keep my hair frizz free longer!
Ami M.
Victorville, Ca
This not only smells great but it works great! I us it everyday. It keeps the frizz away and doesn't weigh my hair down
Rodreka T.
Fairburn , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My GO TO before blow drying. Helps with frizz and keeps my hair straight. I love this product
Monica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this after my hair is blow dried. Leaves my hair soft and frizz free.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gloss drops are amazing, on the right type of hair! I used it in the salon for years and it gives a beautiful finish and calms the hair from frizz and flyaways. I would not recommend this on fine or thin hair unless a super tiny amount is used. I have fine hair and it can get heavy very quick!
Brandi💘 M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. Gives your hair that extra luster and polish. I also used Paul Mitchel moose and I cocktail it with the gloss drops and it makes hair luminous and the moose gives it control and volume. And of course I went to Paul Mitchel school so I'm always gonna be a Paul girl 😘
Reba G.
I have extremely thick, curly, frizzy hair. Any time I straighten it, it just turns into a poor ball on my head within two hours. This was originally a gift, but I've since bough more because, well, it works. My hair is about 2 feet long, and I only need one pump. Pump it into your hand, rub them together and then run through all of your hair after styling for an all day frizz free look.
Nikki W.
South Daytona, FL
Does this feel lightweight or does it feel sticky after applying?
Karen James B.
So I have a smoothing Paul Mitchell product currently, but it makes my hair oily. Will this do the same?