BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: enhances texture and creates definition. benefits: leaves hair noticeably shiny. bonus: it s super lightweight, making it ideal for finishing dry hair. details: algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary enhance shine. see more...

Miah C.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely Love this product . I would definitely buy it again and again . Not to pricey and worth the buy thumbs up
Tina B.
Lewisport, KY
I love Paul Mitchell's Slick Works! It keeps those cute, chic, sleek bobs in place without looking greasy.
Jennifer D.
Columbia City, OR
Way too heavy for fine hair. Go with the Paul Mitchell skinny serum if you have fine hair. Much better.
Patricia T.
Harvey, LA
Love all these products! Slicks down my edges like magic! Slick works is the best! My go to!
tori g.
Magnolia, TX
I'm not a big fan of this because it made my hair oily but if it's all I had I would use it
Kels F.
Absolutely love this product. I have bleached hair and this does not yellow it at all.
Nayeth W.
I really like it! it leave your hear soft and shine, doesn't feel sticky and it's no so expensive
Laura A.
Works great! Works well for curls got it at a salon and continue to use it weekly for years