BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: enhances texture and creates definition. benefits: leaves hair noticeably shiny. bonus: it s super lightweight, making it ideal for finishing dry hair. details: algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary enhance shine. see more...

Sade N.
Clinton, MD
Slick works is one of my favorite products, its lightweight which is perfect for my fine hair texture. I love the shine it gives when finishing my hair.
Jocelyn P.
Mercedes, TX
Great product and for the price you get what u pay for. I use this every day and I wouldn't go back to what I used to use. Its expensive but its worth it
Meka S.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great smoothing gel but it kinda makes my hair feel oily. I still use it but had to learn to not use but just a little bit at a time.
Florence B.
This is light and strong holding cream. I apply it to wet hair to style. Or wet my hands ad apply to dry hair. It drys and hold for hours.
Amy B.
Gainesville, VA
I love this product! It gives me the right amount of hold & style without leaving behind a residue. It's also great at taming my fly-aways.
Alexus C.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ
Love. It makes my hair nice and smooth an slick when I want it to be. The best one out their. The pice is good too. I will buy this again
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
The best product ever for flat ironing my hair I love it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky flt knot puffy or crazy I love it
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
This is not my favorite Paul Mitchell product .. I feel like it makes for greasy hair faster and also doesn't smell that great
Caro C.
Brookhaven, GA
Great product! I have very curly hair and it is difficult to pull back due to the fly aways. This will help tame any hairstyle.
Amelya v.
kissimmee, fl
This stuff really helps when I'm doing someone's hair. it keeps it down with a flexible hold and smoothd out the style.