BY PAUL MITCHELL

Texture and shine Shine on!  When you want shine and control, this lightweight gel gives sleek definition and a glossy finish. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing.

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This was an amazing shampoo and conditioner. I'm so bummed they stopped making it. The scent was soft but stayed with you all day, if the wind blew you would get the best smell and people always told me how good my hair smelled. I never had crazy fly aways when I was using this set. My hair always had a shine to die for and it was much more easy to style. I'll miss this set so much.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I love this product. After blow drying my hair I apply a little on the hair. it keeps my hair manageably and shiny. it last for a while. I recommend this product to everyone with all types of hair. The scent is very nice. I believe it needs a little room for improvement.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
#PaulMitchell slick works is formulated for fine to medium chemically-treated hair to give your hair a smooth look, with added body and definition. One of the best product to have.
Kate B.
This product is definitely one of my favorites! It helps my fly away hairs stay down and keeps my hair from frizzing up or curling at the ends after I straighten it. I would very highly recommend this product to anyone! Paul Mitchell is one of my favorite brands when it comes to beauty I have his straightener, gels, sprays, and much more!
Natasha J.
Smithville, TN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Paul Mitchell products! Definitely worth the price! Slick Works Texture and Shine helps control the frizzes and leaves hair feeling silky with a natural shine. Be careful of the amount that you use - start with a small, pea sized amount - a little goes a long way, and using too much might leave your hair feeling a little oily.
Lubov W.
Duluth, MN
Having frizzy hair that's wavy and fine is no match for this product. When I straighten my hair, I make sure to add this product into the routine. May hair ends up looking very silky, with very little frizz spots, and it looks healthier than it probably really is. I have found this product to be extremely helpful, and I recommend it to all.
Carrie H.
Cantonment, FL
Paul Mitchell is the best line of products you can buy. I love them all but this one really helps make my morning routine so much easier.
It helps me look like my hair is amazingly beautiful. I get complements on it all the time. People.can.not believe its my real hair!!
Jessica E.
Middleville, MI
I love Payk Mirchell Slick Works. I would highly suggest this to anyone! I have thick straight hair and this helps me to style my hair. It also smells great! It works so well and it is so easy to use! Everyone should get this product! It is fantastic.
Celisia Q.
Love!! It leaves hair so soft and smooth.. It's great for course hair.. I have dark brown, dry hair that's had a lot of damage from dying and this helps a lot.. Compared to chi and other brands I've tried I will always stick to Paul Mitchell (: ......
Jessica M.
I started using Paul Mitchell Slick Works Texture and Shine to help my dry, frizzy hair. This product worked for me, however, this product also made my hair a little greasy. This product smelled great! I think the consistency could improve to waive the oily effect.
Can I purchased this product over the phone?
Can I purchased this product over the phone?
Come posso acquistare?