BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: enhances texture and creates definition. benefits: leaves hair noticeably shiny. bonus: it s super lightweight, making it ideal for finishing dry hair. details: algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary enhance shine. see more...

Silvia L.
Silvia L.
Riverside, CA
This products is a very good product it defenetly does what it says it does, it keeps my hair in place all day long, I would compare it to the Aussie oil hair treatment but in a cream based, I have thick hair so it should work for any type hair, no improvement for this product
tashana B.
tashana B.
Brooklyn, NY
Works great I add this product to my hair after I shampoo & condition it and it feel soft and smooth after I blow bry it. The price is worth it and its also a great value it did meet my expectations it last very long you don't need a lot of it. I would purchase this again.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Caledonia, MI
I love Payk Mirchell Slick Works. I would highly suggest this to anyone! I have thick straight hair and this helps me to style my hair. It also smells great! It works so well and it is so easy to use! Everyone should get this product! It is fantastic.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Temple City, CA
This is a absolute must-have in your go bag because if you're ever going for the Kim Kardashian ponytail this is the product to make it like her so go buy it if you like it most likely will so yeah
Florence B.
Florence B.
This is light and strong holding cream. I apply it to wet hair to style. Or wet my hands ad apply to dry hair. It drys and hold for hours.
Denae G.
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
The best product ever for flat ironing my hair I love it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky flt knot puffy or crazy I love it
Amelya v.
Amelya v.
kissimmee, fl
This stuff really helps when I'm doing someone's hair. it keeps it down with a flexible hold and smoothd out the style.
Kate B.
Kate B.
This product is definitely one of my favorites! It helps my fly away hairs stay down and keeps my hair from frizzing up or curling at the ends after I straighten it. I would very highly recommend this product to anyone! Paul Mitchell is one of my favorite brands when it comes to beauty I have his straightener, gels, sprays, and much more!
Celisia Q.
Celisia Q.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love!! It leaves hair so soft and smooth.. It's great for course hair.. I have dark brown, dry hair that's had a lot of damage from dying and this helps a lot.. Compared to chi and other brands I've tried I will always stick to Paul Mitchell (: ......
Josh R.
Josh R.
Tampa, FL
Excellent product! This product will work wonders to your hair. You will find that unlike other brands you do not have to deal with a flakey mess. This is perfect for those who are looking to stay slick throughout the day. Check it out!