BY PAUL MITCHELL

Basics: enhances texture and creates definition. benefits: leaves hair noticeably shiny. bonus: it s super lightweight, making it ideal for finishing dry hair. details: algae, aloe, jojoba, henna and rosemary enhance shine. see more...

Caro C.
Brookhaven, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I have very curly hair and it is difficult to pull back due to the fly aways. This will help tame any hairstyle.
Josh R.
Tampa, FL
Excellent product! This product will work wonders to your hair. You will find that unlike other brands you do not have to deal with a flakey mess. This is perfect for those who are looking to stay slick throughout the day. Check it out!
Romi D.
Poway, CA
I liked the smell a lot, but it made my hair very oily and other than that it didn't do much, I couldn't really style my hair with it. I'd definitely recommend trying other brands before this one
Julia F.
Atherton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't love this product. It smells nice, but it doesn't really do much for me other than that. Would definitely recommend rethinking it before making a purchase on this one.
tori g.
Magnolia, TX
I'm not a big fan of this because it made my hair oily but if it's all I had I would use it
Celisia Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love!! It leaves hair so soft and smooth.. It's great for course hair.. I have dark brown, dry hair that's had a lot of damage from dying and this helps a lot.. Compared to chi and other brands I've tried I will always stick to Paul Mitchell (: ......
Meka S.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great smoothing gel but it kinda makes my hair feel oily. I still use it but had to learn to not use but just a little bit at a time.
Miah C.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely Love this product . I would definitely buy it again and again . Not to pricey and worth the buy thumbs up
Jennifer D.
Columbia City, OR
Way too heavy for fine hair. Go with the Paul Mitchell skinny serum if you have fine hair. Much better.
Amy B.
Gainesville, VA
I love this product! It gives me the right amount of hold & style without leaving behind a residue. It's also great at taming my fly-aways.