BY PAUL MITCHELL #98 in Hairspray

To transform dull, lifeless hair and add a polished, reflective shine, add Shine Spray™ with natural weightless brilliance to your hairstyling routine. It works by using a fine, lightweight mist to ensure a natural finish; also, awapuhi extract balances moisture and intensifies shine.

WHAT IT DOES

Transforms dull strands with reflective shine.

HOW IT WORKS

Fine, lightweight mist ensures a natural finish; awapuhi extract balances moisture and intensifies shine.

ADDED BONUS

Leaves hair soft and silky smooth.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I love this product, but I was wondering how much apply t...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ellen P.
I real like to use this product after I've used dry shampoo to get the shine of freshly washed hair. I probably could find something less expensive but I enjoy the smell of this product. It is effective and I would recommend it to others who are looking for a shine spray.
BettyJo M.
This entire hair care line of wild ginger is amazing! Your hair color stays shiny and so vibrant. It smells amazing. I have only been able to find it at Ulta. I highly recommend it, don’t let the price scare you from trying it.
Pamela C.
Galax
Mom uses this because she’s kinda old haha I love her though it seems to work it makes her hair shiny without looking oily so it’s very effective in my opinion and it wasn’t super expensive which was definitely a plus!
Courtney H.
Saugus, CA
I love this shine spray! As for myself, I have dry, frizzy hair and it does a great job calming it down! It also helps when you blow dry to smooth the cuticle down. You and your clients walk out happy!
Megan L.
Rocky Mount, VA
I love this hair product! I am a licensed hairstylist and I use it on my customers as well as myself all the time! It gives such a beautiful shine to the hair and makes my Instagram pictures look that much better! The shine spray is great for all hair types and textures, especially if you have dry or dull hair because it conditions as it sits on the hair, and it can also be used as a heat protectant. Paul Mitchell Shine Spray
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
This during swim season is ideal. The chlorine damage that our hair was seeing was horrible. It felt like you could crack our hair in half. I would use this immediately after my showers 🚿 and try not to forget. I used it senior year and you could tell the difference in my hair that year compared to the others. My hair stayed soft and silky and didn’t get dry and damaged like normal. Had way less split ends and didn’t have to cut off my typical four inches at the end of season like normal 😂
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
Light mist and smells amazing. Have been using for a couple of years. I have black and purple hair, medium thickness, normal scalp. It is a bit pricey but compared to alternatives this one is fairly priced and great quality. It doesn’t leave my hair oily or heavy. I love it for finishing my straightening process.
Summer M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the entire Awapuhi line of products. This shine spray is no exception. I appreciate that it allows for shine but is a light spray and doesnt make my hair look oily or greasy AND it smells fantastic
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel and smell. It's honestly amazing. These products are a little pricey but I feel like they're worth the money the ingredients are great and your hair looks and feels amazing after use.
Rachel B.
Redding , CA
Beautifully does the job. I have frizzy-ish hair and this product really adds a lot of shine. It’s a name brand I recommend buying. A little pricey but you get what you pay for
Sal M.
I love this product, but I was wondering how much apply to keep shine for the day, I notice a quick mist doesn't do the trick for full results! Any suggestions?