BY PAUL MITCHELL

Clarifying Deep Cleansing Spring clean your hair any time with this lemony fresh deep cleansing shampoo.  Excellent for oily hair, it removes dulling build up and leaves lock squeaky clean. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product see more...

• I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something t...1 Answers
  • I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair...2 Answers
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two
  • "I have very oily hair and this product is the ONLY product that helps!" in 1 review
  • "My hair felt so light and clean." in 1 review
  • "This is going to be the product to use if you have really oily hair or you swim a lot and need to remove chorine buildup." in 1 review
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
I purchased this to try and reverse a minor hair coloring mistake. Although it arrived in two days I did end up buying some Color Oops that same day which fixed the error. However, if you are familiar with Color Oops you'll know that it smells like the liquid you use on your hair for perms. It did remove the smell quite well and didn't trash my hair. Only bummer was the tube wasn't fully closed so there was some leakage, however, it was less than 10% of the tube so it's not a huge deal. Overall, worked ok for my use.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I used this to clear unwanted colors out of my hair and other shampoos. Did dry it out but nothing bad. I used purple shampoo after
Alexandria A.
One of my favourite deep cleansing shampoos as it leaves my colour treated hair looking as if it was just done at the salon! It's got a lemony scent to it as well!
Merlita P.
I like to use this whenever I go swimming. It smells very nice. It helps make my hair feel normal again right after I swim so it's definitely better than the gym shampoo.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This shampoo is great if you like to wash your hair only a few times a week, it really takes all the residue and product buildup out of your hair and helps to freshen up your hair. It smells like skittles
This is the shampoo I use when my hair is feeling heavy and weighted down with conditioners and other impurities. It works immediately and is also great for using every day. I have very fine hair, so it gets it looking healthy in no time. I would recommend this to others!
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
This Paul Mitchell works great on swimmer hair. Stops the chlorine from drying out you hair. It closes at $14 per a bottle. You cannot tell our kids even went swimming. Chlorine makes their hair so dry and dull. After one or two washes their hair is shiny and silky.
Rebeckah S.
Lompoc, CA
This is my go to for clarifying. My husband and I both use it. Once a month for sure for getting truly clean. If you find that your hair just isn't rinsing clean and still has product in it this will get it out. One wash and the difference is amazing. This is great for prep for hair color if you dye your hair also. Smells nice too.
Larissa K.
I have oily hair and can not go a day without washing my hair because it gets greasy and dirty, so one day I bought this shampoo at the mall and this is the best i have ever used for my oily hair situation, it really clean my hair without making it dry and the lemon smell its very good too, I just love this product
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I have tried many things for my oily hair, so many products that I have looked into, and this is the only shampoo that will let me go about a day or two without washing my hair. You see results within the first use. I highly recommend it. A little goes a long way! If you are unsure about this product I suggest that you buy a small size before purchasing a bigger size.
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Sara E.
Madison, TN
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?