BY PAUL MITCHELL

Clarifying Deep Cleansing Spring clean your hair any time with this lemony fresh deep cleansing shampoo.  Excellent for oily hair, it removes dulling build up and leaves lock squeaky clean. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product see more...

• I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something t...1 Answers
  • I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair...2 Answers
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two
  • "I have very oily hair and this product is the ONLY product that helps!" in 1 review
  • "My hair felt so light and clean." in 1 review
  • "This is going to be the product to use if you have really oily hair or you swim a lot and need to remove chorine buildup." in 1 review
Hannah K.
Snow Shoe, PA
While I'm not super sure that it helped my hair, I did use this a few times a week interchangeably with regular shampoo. I was advised it would help with buildup on my scalp but I'm not sure it did. I will say that it smells absolutely fantastic!!
Jordan S.
The main reason I purchased this shampoo and conditioner was because I loved the scent of it and I can rarely find shampoos with this scent! Unfortunately though, I didn't feel like it gave my hair a long lasting clean and it didn't lather very well.
Emily V.
Livonia, MI
This product worked out great initially then really dried out my scalp like I've never seen before. It might be better for occasional use but I wouldn't recommend it for daily shampooing.
Cecelia K.
Gainesville, FL
This product cleans hair better than anything I have ever used, but I have a really hard time stomaching the smell of the product.
Danielle K.
Norristown, PA
I have very oily hair and this shampoo was recommended to me by my hairstylist. I feel like it worked for awhile but after a few uses my hair was back to its original greasy state. This shampoo on the pricey side. I will not be buying it again.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This helped save my hair when I had a bad hair dying experience. Gets out all of the extra chemicals and nastiness that may be hiding and keeps it healthy and as strong as possible.
Kylie O.
Stamford , CT
I purchased this because I was getting
breakouts on my scalp and was recommended this because it gives a deep clean and helps remove the buildup of oil a and products. I do feel
A very clean result and feel
It works for my needs.
Merlita P.
I like to use this whenever I go swimming. It smells very nice. It helps make my hair feel normal again right after I swim so it's definitely better than the gym shampoo.
Rosemarie C.
Pensacola, FL
I love this shampoo however the only down side is that it tends to be pricey.
Erin B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have very oily hair if I don't wash it daily. Since using this product, the oil has reduced tremendously.
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Sara E.
Madison, TN
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?