BY PAUL MITCHELL

Clarifying Deep Cleansing Spring clean your hair any time with this lemony fresh deep cleansing shampoo.  Excellent for oily hair, it removes dulling build up and leaves lock squeaky clean. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product see more...

• I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something t...1 Answers
  • I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair...2 Answers
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two
  • "I have very oily hair and this product is the ONLY product that helps!" in 1 review
  • "My hair felt so light and clean." in 1 review
  • "This is going to be the product to use if you have really oily hair or you swim a lot and need to remove chorine buildup." in 1 review
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
I love this shampoo for when my hair is feeling a bit heavy or weighed down from product or oil buildup!
Rosemarie C.
Pensacola, FL
I love this shampoo however the only down side is that it tends to be pricey.
Alexandria A.
One of my favourite deep cleansing shampoos as it leaves my colour treated hair looking as if it was just done at the salon! It's got a lemony scent to it as well!
Liesel B.
Melbourne
This shampoo is very refreshing with a lemony scent. I like using this product every time I wash my hair as it leaves my scalp feeling fresh. I have quite oily hair and this makes my hair very clean and oil free.
Larissa K.
I have oily hair and can not go a day without washing my hair because it gets greasy and dirty, so one day I bought this shampoo at the mall and this is the best i have ever used for my oily hair situation, it really clean my hair without making it dry and the lemon smell its very good too, I just love this product
Sabrina L.
Chilliwack, British Columbia
This is perfect for pre-perm! It cleanses very well without stripping the hair too much!
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Sara E.
Madison, TN
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?