BY PAUL MITCHELL

Clarifying Deep Cleansing Spring clean your hair any time with this lemony fresh deep cleansing shampoo.  Excellent for oily hair, it removes dulling build up and leaves lock squeaky clean. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product see more...

• I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something t...1 Answers
  • I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair...2 Answers
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two
  • "I have very oily hair and this product is the ONLY product that helps!" in 1 review
  • "My hair felt so light and clean." in 1 review
  • "This is going to be the product to use if you have really oily hair or you swim a lot and need to remove chorine buildup." in 1 review
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helped save my hair when I had a bad hair dying experience. Gets out all of the extra chemicals and nastiness that may be hiding and keeps it healthy and as strong as possible.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this to try and reverse a minor hair coloring mistake. Although it arrived in two days I did end up buying some Color Oops that same day which fixed the error. However, if you are familiar with Color Oops you'll know that it smells like the liquid you use on your hair for perms. It did remove the smell quite well and didn't trash my hair. Only bummer was the tube wasn't fully closed so there was some leakage, however, it was less than 10% of the tube so it's not a huge deal. Overall, worked ok for my use.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
There are 2 amazing uses for this shampoo:
1. Oily hair- this removes buildup from oil, chemicals such as chlorine, and products from the hair without damaging.
2. This is a fantastic way to clean your makeup brushes! It gently cleanses and removed dirt and makeup that is caked on.
Jordan S.
The main reason I purchased this shampoo and conditioner was because I loved the scent of it and I can rarely find shampoos with this scent! Unfortunately though, I didn't feel like it gave my hair a long lasting clean and it didn't lather very well.
Hannah K.
Snow Shoe, PA
While I'm not super sure that it helped my hair, I did use this a few times a week interchangeably with regular shampoo. I was advised it would help with buildup on my scalp but I'm not sure it did. I will say that it smells absolutely fantastic!!
Kelsey R.
The Woodlands, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I kept trying different shampoos until this one. I will keep buying this shampoo + conditioner. I really love how clean my hair is after. The smell is important to me and I feel like I get the quality of others here, but also the great smell!
Kristen E.
Davison, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently moved into an apartment with city water and found that my hair was not getting clean and there was a lot of build up. I purchased this product to help with that and it works wonder! I would definitely buy it again and it's a decent price for a higher end shampoo.
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this because I was getting
breakouts on my scalp and was recommended this because it gives a deep clean and helps remove the buildup of oil a and products. I do feel
A very clean result and feel
It works for my needs.
Kelly P.
Nevada
Beauty Junkie Expert
This always leaves my hair feeling clean and stripped of all of the build up on my hair. I love the smell and the freshness of it. It really does a good job of cleaning. I buy this product often. I'm very satisfied with it.
Hailey G.
McAlester , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets very oily after not washing it for a day so once a week I use this just on the top of my crown and it helps it not look dirty and gross the next day. It's affordable and is great quality.
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Sara E.
Madison, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?