BY PAUL MITCHELL

Clarifying Deep Cleansing Spring clean your hair any time with this lemony fresh deep cleansing shampoo.  Excellent for oily hair, it removes dulling build up and leaves lock squeaky clean. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product see more...

• I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something t...1 Answers
  • I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair...2 Answers
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two
  • "I have very oily hair and this product is the ONLY product that helps!" in 1 review
  • "My hair felt so light and clean." in 1 review
  • "This is going to be the product to use if you have really oily hair or you swim a lot and need to remove chorine buildup." in 1 review
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I have tried many things for my oily hair, so many products that I have looked into, and this is the only shampoo that will let me go about a day or two without washing my hair. You see results within the first use. I highly recommend it. A little goes a long way! If you are unsure about this product I suggest that you buy a small size before purchasing a bigger size.
Rebeckah S.
Lompoc, CA
This is my go to for clarifying. My husband and I both use it. Once a month for sure for getting truly clean. If you find that your hair just isn't rinsing clean and still has product in it this will get it out. One wash and the difference is amazing. This is great for prep for hair color if you dye your hair also. Smells nice too.
This is the shampoo I use when my hair is feeling heavy and weighted down with conditioners and other impurities. It works immediately and is also great for using every day. I have very fine hair, so it gets it looking healthy in no time. I would recommend this to others!
Carrie P.
Metairie , LA
This Paul Mitchell works great on swimmer hair. Stops the chlorine from drying out you hair. It closes at $14 per a bottle. You cannot tell our kids even went swimming. Chlorine makes their hair so dry and dull. After one or two washes their hair is shiny and silky.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This shampoo is great if you like to wash your hair only a few times a week, it really takes all the residue and product buildup out of your hair and helps to freshen up your hair. It smells like skittles
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
I purchased this because I was getting
breakouts on my scalp and was recommended this because it gives a deep clean and helps remove the buildup of oil a and products. I do feel
A very clean result and feel
It works for my needs.
Hailey G.
McAlester , OK
My hair gets very oily after not washing it for a day so once a week I use this just on the top of my crown and it helps it not look dirty and gross the next day. It's affordable and is great quality.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This helped save my hair when I had a bad hair dying experience. Gets out all of the extra chemicals and nastiness that may be hiding and keeps it healthy and as strong as possible.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
I purchased this to try and reverse a minor hair coloring mistake. Although it arrived in two days I did end up buying some Color Oops that same day which fixed the error. However, if you are familiar with Color Oops you'll know that it smells like the liquid you use on your hair for perms. It did remove the smell quite well and didn't trash my hair. Only bummer was the tube wasn't fully closed so there was some leakage, however, it was less than 10% of the tube so it's not a huge deal. Overall, worked ok for my use.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
There are 2 amazing uses for this shampoo:
1. Oily hair- this removes buildup from oil, chemicals such as chlorine, and products from the hair without damaging.
2. This is a fantastic way to clean your makeup brushes! It gently cleanses and removed dirt and makeup that is caked on.
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Sara E.
Madison, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?