BY PAUL MITCHELL

Shampoo Two® from Paul Mitchell® helps minimize oil and adds the perfect amount of body to flat, lifeless hair. The color-safe formula cleanses oily hair and the scalp, leaving hair feeling fresh and looking shiny. Deep cleansers wash away build-up without stripping out much-needed moisture while minimizing oil production in the scalp for the perfect balance. Color-safe formula deeply cleanses oily hair and scalp, leaving hair fresh, shiny and full of body. Wheat-derived conditioners boost body and shine.

How To Use:

Apply a small amount. Massage. Rinse.

• How often do I need to use this? 2 Answers
  • My roots are super oily but I hate having to dry out my e...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great clarifying shampoo can anyo...1 Answers
Kylee S.
Indianapolis, IN
This shampoo is fantastic. I have very dry ends, but an oily scalp and this is great to clarify my scalp and help to keep it at a normal level of oiliness while also preventing my hair from being dry. I only use it 2x a week and always follow it with either Hask Monoi Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner or Redken All Soft Conditioner to keep everything moisturized after.
Katie O.
Lewiston
I used this shampoo once a week with because of the hard water we have where I live and it really does clarify and it leaves my hair so shiny.
lisa h.
I love Paul Mitchell products! This shampoo works great with my hair. It helps keep it hydrated and healthy.
stephanie d.
Chilliwack , BC
Amazing shampoo for clarifying and getting rid of a buildup of oils , product or even after swimming . A little goes a long way
Amanda R.
Johnston, IA
Great clarifying shampoo! I use a lot of dry shampoo, so once a week I will use this to remove any product or environmental buildup. There are more effective clarifying shampoos on the market, but the price tag on this one is hard to beat. Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two
Kelly A.
Pensacola
The best clarifying shampoo I have ever used. The lemon smell is divine. This removes all build up and hair oils with no effort.
Becca B.
Newark, DE
My hair was turning green. From the change in chlorine levels in the shower water my hair was getting ratty and discolored and I didn’t know what to do ! My salon told me to use this clarifying shampoo and within two washes I saw all the green tint gone and my hair was much more manageable. I use this about once to twice a week to strip my hair of all the buildup, and it keeps my hair fresh and healthy
Ali B.
New Port Richey
No no no. The scent is horrible. Go with shampoo one. Soooo much better. Not to mention for some reason this leaves my hair feeling like a straw. It hurts me to say this about a Paul Mitchell product however I really have to. I do nottttt like this shampoo at all. Only gave it two stars because of the name!
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two is my go-to clarifying shampoo! My hair is ridiculous in the sense that it doesn't take long for it to look super oily. I use this one to two times a week and it gives my hair that natural Shine without it looking greasy. It gets all the product build-up and hard water build up out of my hair! I absolutely love it!
Lexi H.
orlando
Perfect shampoo for your every wash! Removes build up and leaves hair feeling great!!
Rachel H.
Greer, SC
My roots are super oily but I hate having to dry out my ends by shampooing daily. Does this product work well for oily hair?
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
How often do I need to use this?
Sara E.
Madison , TN
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?
Emma H.
Is this safe to use on colour treated hair and won't wash the colour out?