BY PAUL MITCHELL

Shampoo Two® from Paul Mitchell® helps minimize oil and adds the perfect amount of body to flat, lifeless hair. The color-safe formula cleanses oily hair and the scalp, leaving hair feeling fresh and looking shiny. Deep cleansers wash away build-up without stripping out much-needed moisture while minimizing oil production in the scalp for the perfect balance. Color-safe formula deeply cleanses oily hair and scalp, leaving hair fresh, shiny and full of body. Wheat-derived conditioners boost body and shine.

How To Use:

Apply a small amount. Massage. Rinse.

• How often do I need to use this? 2 Answers
  • My roots are super oily but I hate having to dry out my e...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great clarifying shampoo can anyo...1 Answers
Makkell B.
This shampoo is so great! My hair always feels soft and nourished after it dries and Paul Mitchell products always leave it looking so shiny and healthy! Would recommend and is worth the price completely!
_its_me_co H.
Philadelphia , PA
Paul Mitchell Shampoo product works really well on my hair. It's best for dry scalp, it lather in my hair smoothly. The scent smells so good and last a long time in my hair. I will definitely buy more !
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
As most of their products I have to say this one smells amazing it helped relieve my scalp from itchiness and just helped make my head feel a whole bunch cleaner than usual compared to drug store brand.
Hailey G.
McAlester , OK
My hair gets very oily after not washing it for a day so once a week I use this just on the top of my crown and it helps it not look dirty and gross the next day. It's affordable and is great quality.
Brianna T.
Ardmore, OK
This is absolutely one of my favorite shampoos. It's a clarifying shampoo, so it would be good for an oily scalp (or any type). It has a nice fresh, lemony scent. It gets my hair and scalp super clean!
Hillary P.
Willow Spring, NC
This is a great clarifying shampoo! I use it about everyother week to get rid of the build-up on my hair. It leaves my hair full and bouncy with out drying it out. I definitely recommend this shampoo!
Trisha P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect for getting rid of all the build-up on the hair from daily product use. Only need about 2xs a week or will overly clean the scalp and remove the natural oils. Definitely need a good conditioner with this product.
Jaime C.
Haverhill , MA
This is my all time favorite shampoo!! It is a bit pricey, but worth every penny!! Left my hair soft and shiny!! My hair tends to be oily and this helped keep the oil at bay and it smells so good!!!
Shoba R.
I tried the Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo on the suggestion of my hair dresser,my oily hair was instantly shiny and full of body!I didnt have to use conditioner , it was so silky! Great product!
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
I purchased this product at a salon and thought it would be a good product to have on hand after using dry shampoo for several days. It cleaned my hair thoroughly and made my scalp feel great!
Rachel H.
Greer, SC
My roots are super oily but I hate having to dry out my ends by shampooing daily. Does this product work well for oily hair?
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
How often do I need to use this?
Sara E.
Madison , TN
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?
Emma H.
Is this safe to use on colour treated hair and won't wash the colour out?