BY PAUL MITCHELL

Shampoo Two® from Paul Mitchell® helps minimize oil and adds the perfect amount of body to flat, lifeless hair. The color-safe formula cleanses oily hair and the scalp, leaving hair feeling fresh and looking shiny. Deep cleansers wash away build-up without stripping out much-needed moisture while minimizing oil production in the scalp for the perfect balance. Color-safe formula deeply cleanses oily hair and scalp, leaving hair fresh, shiny and full of body. Wheat-derived conditioners boost body and shine.

How To Use:

Apply a small amount. Massage. Rinse.

• How often do I need to use this? 2 Answers
  • My roots are super oily but I hate having to dry out my e...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great clarifying shampoo can anyo...1 Answers
Sherry S.
Walls, MS
Paul Mitchell products usually don't work well on my hair. This product is the exception. This is the only clarifying shampoo I'll use. I hate that it's so hard for me to find in my area. I usually have to order online.
Kaiti A.
This shampoo is very mild but cleansing, it smells like lemons and gives good volume to my hair without leaving residue. It's gentle enough to use daily and doesn't create frizz or dandruff. Very balancing for my dry hair but oily scalp.
Riley C.
This shampoo works miracles for my hair. I have very dry, damaged hair and this shampoo has fixed that. It lathers in all the right ways and works with dry scalp. I'm very satisfied and it's a little pricy but so worth it.
christina k.
My favorite clarifying shampoo for my thick, textured, wavy, and color treated hair. I have a lot of hair and oil can definitely build up. But this makes me feel super clean and I love the citrus scent. Lathers up really well and a little can go a long way.
Diana P.
I enjoyed using this. It left my hair smelling clean. I have oily hair and use dry shampoo often, this shampoo cleans my hair and roots good. I use it once a week I don't want to strip the natural oils in my hair.
Taylor F.
Beachwood , NJ
This is my favorite clarifying shampoo! Want to fade color? Want to get build up out of your hair? This is the stuff you want to use! It's a little pricey for most people but it's worth it! Definitely recommend
Jennifer S.
Austin , TX
This is my go to shampoo when I feel like I'm losing body due to build up. I have used this for years and it's amazing. Hair is literally squeaky clean. My husband actually used this one every day. We love it!
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite shampoo by far. I have really oily hair so when I use this shampoo it helps to completely clean it and get rid of buildup
Which is something I really need in a shampoo
Will continue repurchasing this
Shauni H.
This is a very nice shampoo. My hair is prone to greasiness, but this cleans it right up. I got it at Target. The packaging is nice. It has a nice scent and I only use it every other day. I would recommend this.
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
This shampoo smells lemony fresh, which is great. Removes all residue and buildup without leaving my hair dry. I only use once a week, but this allows other hair products to work well on super clean hair!
Rachel H.
Greer, SC
My roots are super oily but I hate having to dry out my ends by shampooing daily. Does this product work well for oily hair?
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
How often do I need to use this?
Sara E.
Madison , TN
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?
Emma H.
Is this safe to use on colour treated hair and won't wash the colour out?