BY PAUL MITCHELL

Shampoo Two® from Paul Mitchell® helps minimize oil and adds the perfect amount of body to flat, lifeless hair. The color-safe formula cleanses oily hair and the scalp, leaving hair feeling fresh and looking shiny. Deep cleansers wash away build-up without stripping out much-needed moisture while minimizing oil production in the scalp for the perfect balance. Color-safe formula deeply cleanses oily hair and scalp, leaving hair fresh, shiny and full of body. Wheat-derived conditioners boost body and shine.

How To Use:

Apply a small amount. Massage. Rinse.

• How often do I need to use this? 2 Answers
  • My roots are super oily but I hate having to dry out my e...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a great clarifying shampoo can anyo...1 Answers
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I am absolutely loving his shampoo.  Occasionally I have super oily hair and lately it has been really bad.  When I say bad I mean I will shower and it will dry oily.  I have been trying several different things and looking for some sort of detox to take the oils out.  It seemed like everywhere I would go, or anyone I would ask, would only have products for dry hair and increasing shine. When I went to a hair/beauty shop near me, I asked what they recommended for oily hair and they pointed me to this.  I use it once a week and it completely removes all the oils.  The first time I tried it, I could literally feel my hair getting dryer while I was in the shower.  I have noticed such a difference in my hair and I owe it all to this product! I highly recommend getting this product if you have oily hair!!!
Amelia H.
Peoria, IL
This shampoo is the BEST on the market for clarifying shampoos. I have a hormonal imbalance which at times causes me to have oily patches of hair that do not resolve with regular washing; so I have tried every clarifying shampoo out there and this one is truly the best. It is a clarifying shampoo, therefore it is drying so I recommend occasional use only. I alternate this into my alterna routine once or twice a week when needed. I highly recommend this product.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
If your hair feels like it can't get totally clean with your current shampoo-- switch to this! I've felt like I had some buildup / residue from other products for a while. After one wash, my hair felt (truly) clean. If you want to use a conditioner, I recommend using the brand's product-- anything else may make your hair feel greasy again.
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two is my go-to clarifying shampoo! My hair is ridiculous in the sense that it doesn't take long for it to look super oily. I use this one to two times a week and it gives my hair that natural Shine without it looking greasy. It gets all the product build-up and hard water build up out of my hair! I absolutely love it!
Bree T.
Cottage Grove, MN
This works great. I have hard water and my hair is blonde. I use this once a week with a very strong deep conditioner. You need to use a deep conditioner because it will dry your hair out. Hard water makes blonde hair turn that yellowish color but using this once a week leaves my hair nice and ashy.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
Love this for my swimmers!! I feel like it really breaks the grit of chlorine! It can be used for either but i encourage oily scalp folks use this. It lathers to a minimal but should be followed with something moisturizing in my opinion anyway!! Would definitely repurchase
Ali B.
New Port Richey
No no no. The scent is horrible. Go with shampoo one. Soooo much better. Not to mention for some reason this leaves my hair feeling like a straw. It hurts me to say this about a Paul Mitchell product however I really have to. I do nottttt like this shampoo at all. Only gave it two stars because of the name!
Molly W.
San Antonio
I first got this shampoo years ago when my hair stylist at the time recommended this to me to get rid of wax buildup from my scalp. I really like how fresh it makes my head feel, and it has a interesting sprite smell to it. Now the bottle I got from the salon was extremely over priced, which is why I hadn't re-bought another bottle. However, I just found out while shopping recently that it is much cheaper in stores, so I will be buying more of this product from now on.
Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
I have really bad dry scalp and this worked perfect for my hair/scalp type. It also makes my hair super soft and prevents hair damage. It lathers on so well and it smells great. I plan on buying another one soon!
Savvy N.
I really enjoy this shampoo for ridding the hair of any product build up, especially hair spray and dry shampoo. I use this once a week to bring my hair to its clean natural state.

I wouldnt reccomend using more more than once a week on color treated hair as clarifying shampoo can strip you hair of color, but I find that using this once a week is perfect to keep my hair clean, shiny, and healthy.
Claire H.
Richfield, OH
I have very oily hair and have a hard time going more than 24 hours without washing it. Does anyone use this shampoo and know if it will help prolong the washing a bit?
Domnique P.
Paris, KY
Does this product actually work? I've been struggling with my hair for the past month or so and a few people have suggested purchasing clarifying shampoo.
Amy M.
I've been looking for a great clarifying shampoo can anyone tell me their Experience with this one? I love Paul Mitchell products but not sure about this one. Does it make your hair feel dry and frizzy afterwards?