Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two
By Paul Mitchell
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH

I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?

Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
2 years, 5 months ago
It doesn't volumize my hair it does work great with oily hair
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Commerce, GA
2 years, 9 months ago
Paul Mitchell dries my hair out like crazy, I'd get a trail size and try it before you spend a lot of money on the full size