BY PAUL MITCHELL

Shampoo Two® from Paul Mitchell® helps minimize oil and adds the perfect amount of body to flat, lifeless hair. The color-safe formula cleanses oily hair and the scalp, leaving hair feeling fresh and looking shiny. Deep cleansers wash away build-up without stripping out much-needed moisture while minimizing oil production in the scalp for the perfect balance.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula deeply cleanses oily hair and scalp, leaving hair fresh, shiny and full of body.

HOW IT WORKS

Wheat-derived conditioners boost body and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps minimize oil production, so hair becomes less oily over time.

FEATURES

• Color Safe
  • Paraben Free
  • Vegan

Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Lately I have a very oily scalp and roots. My hair was so weighed down. I purchased this at ulta and it helps with the oil so much! It has a very nice pleasant lemon scent. It lathers up nicely and is easy to distribute. This shampo makes my hair feel so clean and gives it so much more movement without drying it out. I use it with Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Thickening Conditioner and it works amazing together. The conditioner gives an even amount of moisture without over doing it.
Savvy N.
I really enjoy this shampoo for ridding the hair of any product build up, especially hair spray and dry shampoo. I use this once a week to bring my hair to its clean natural state.

I wouldnt reccomend using more more than once a week on color treated hair as clarifying shampoo can strip you hair of color, but I find that using this once a week is perfect to keep my hair clean, shiny, and healthy.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
If your hair feels like it can't get totally clean with your current shampoo-- switch to this! I've felt like I had some buildup / residue from other products for a while. After one wash, my hair felt (truly) clean. If you want to use a conditioner, I recommend using the brand's product-- anything else may make your hair feel greasy again.
Bree H.
Cottage Grove, MN
This works great. I have hard water and my hair is blonde. I use this once a week with a very strong deep conditioner. You need to use a deep conditioner because it will dry your hair out. Hard water makes blonde hair turn that yellowish color but using this once a week leaves my hair nice and ashy.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
Love this for my swimmers!! I feel like it really breaks the grit of chlorine! It can be used for either but i encourage oily scalp folks use this. It lathers to a minimal but should be followed with something moisturizing in my opinion anyway!! Would definitely repurchase
Lexi R.
Pekin, IL
My absolute favorite clarifying shampoo when you have had just a busy schedule and no time but extra hair products to keep your mane looking out together! It is great for removing product buildup and cleansing the scalp for color preparation. Will purchase again.
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
I only use this shampoo once every three times I was my hair. It’s a clarifying shampoo so it cleanses your scalp even more so than regular shampoo. It works great as cleansing the build up on the hair strands and scalp. I highly recommend it!
Ella S.
Plymouth, MA
I have really bad dry scalp and this worked perfect for my hair/scalp type. It also makes my hair super soft and prevents hair damage. It lathers on so well and it smells great. I plan on buying another one soon!
Celina O.
Tucson
Another product I use to remove all the build up from other products in my hair ! I love Paul Mitchell and the products never fail me it lathers so smoothly and thin. Definitely satisfied I would recommend
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
This shampoo is awesome!! It does a very good job at cleaning my hair and my scalp. It’s very gentle on my scalp which is a must since I have such a sensitive one. It also smells amazing as well!! I buy this at a local salon.
Rachel H.
Greer, SC
My roots are super oily but I hate having to dry out my ends by shampooing daily. Does this product work well for oily hair?
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Emma H.
Is this safe to use on colour treated hair and won't wash the colour out?
Sara E.
Madison , TN
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?
Claire H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I have very oily hair and have a hard time going more than 24 hours without washing it. Does anyone use this shampoo and know if it will help prolong the washing a bit?