BY PAUL MITCHELL

Shampoo Two® from Paul Mitchell® helps minimize oil and adds the perfect amount of body to flat, lifeless hair. The color-safe formula cleanses oily hair and the scalp, leaving hair feeling fresh and looking shiny. Deep cleansers wash away build-up without stripping out much-needed moisture while minimizing oil production in the scalp for the perfect balance.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe formula deeply cleanses oily hair and scalp, leaving hair fresh, shiny and full of body.

HOW IT WORKS

Wheat-derived conditioners boost body and shine.

ADDED BONUS

Helps minimize oil production, so hair becomes less oily over time.

FEATURES

• I've been looking for a great clarifying shampoo can anyo...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I am absolutely loving his shampoo.  Occasionally I have super oily hair and lately it has been really bad.  When I say bad I mean I will shower and it will dry oily.  I have been trying several different things and looking for some sort of detox to take the oils out.  It seemed like everywhere I would go, or anyone I would ask, would only have products for dry hair and increasing shine. When I went to a hair/beauty shop near me, I asked what they recommended for oily hair and they pointed me to this.  I use it once a week and it completely removes all the oils.  The first time I tried it, I could literally feel my hair getting dryer while I was in the shower.  I have noticed such a difference in my hair and I owe it all to this product! I highly recommend getting this product if you have oily hair!!!
Molly W.
San Antonio
I first got this shampoo years ago when my hair stylist at the time recommended this to me to get rid of wax buildup from my scalp. I really like how fresh it makes my head feel, and it has a interesting sprite smell to it. Now the bottle I got from the salon was extremely over priced, which is why I hadn't re-bought another bottle. However, I just found out while shopping recently that it is much cheaper in stores, so I will be buying more of this product from now on.
Amelia H.
Peoria
This shampoo is the BEST on the market for clarifying shampoos. I have a hormonal imbalance which at times causes me to have oily patches of hair that do not resolve with regular washing; so I have tried every clarifying shampoo out there and this one is truly the best. It is a clarifying shampoo, therefore it is drying so I recommend occasional use only. I alternate this into my alterna routine once or twice a week when needed. I highly recommend this product.
Audra S.
This is a really great product. I use to wash my hair every day but with this product, it strips my hair of oils and I can go about a day and a half without washing. It is EXTREMELY drying though, so people with dry hair already do not need to use this. Even with this product, my hair is so oily that it may help a ton but I still need to use a little bit of dry shampoo. Be sure to keep this in mind when purchasing, and be sure to get a conditioner or your hair will tangle extremely bad in the shower.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
If your hair feels like it can't get totally clean with your current shampoo-- switch to this! I've felt like I had some buildup / residue from other products for a while. After one wash, my hair felt (truly) clean. If you want to use a conditioner, I recommend using the brand's product-- anything else may make your hair feel greasy again.
Bree H.
Cottage Grove, MN
This works great. I have hard water and my hair is blonde. I use this once a week with a very strong deep conditioner. You need to use a deep conditioner because it will dry your hair out. Hard water makes blonde hair turn that yellowish color but using this once a week leaves my hair nice and ashy.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
Love this for my swimmers!! I feel like it really breaks the grit of chlorine! It can be used for either but i encourage oily scalp folks use this. It lathers to a minimal but should be followed with something moisturizing in my opinion anyway!! Would definitely repurchase
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
We don’t have a water softener in my house ... enough said. This shampoo really does a great job at making my hair feel so clean and shiny. I don’t use this all the time maybe every other wash to really get out any build up from products or from our harsh water. I’m a fan !
Kendall L.
Oakdale, PA
This stuff is amazing!! I don’t wash my hair often (once or twice a week) so I use a lot of dry shampoo to keep my hair looking fresh but that creates buildup and this shampoo gets rid of all that buildup and makes my hair look super clean
Savvy N.
I really enjoy this shampoo for ridding the hair of any product build up, especially hair spray and dry shampoo. I use this once a week to bring my hair to its clean natural state.

I wouldnt reccomend using more more than once a week on color treated hair as clarifying shampoo can strip you hair of color, but I find that using this once a week is perfect to keep my hair clean, shiny, and healthy.
Rachel H.
Greer, SC
My roots are super oily but I hate having to dry out my ends by shampooing daily. Does this product work well for oily hair?
Melody S.
Lancaster, OH
I have been using TRESemme shampoo for my oily and no volume hair. I want to try a different brand for my hair and see if I can get a better outcome on my hair. I would like to know how well the Paul Mitchell Shampoo does on oily and no volume hair?
Emma H.
Is this safe to use on colour treated hair and won't wash the colour out?
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
How often do I need to use this?
Sara E.
Madison , TN
I have really oily hair and haven't ever really found something that really works. Is this really worth the expense? Will it dry out my ends. I have curly wavy hair with dry ends due to coloring? Also, will this strip the color faster like many super cleansing shampoos?