BY PAUL MITCHELL

Shampoo Two see more...

Jessica M.
Louisville, KY
Paul Mitchell products are fabulous does not leave any residue and its affordable
Tracy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo. I had gone to a stylist about greasy hair underneath and she recommended this product. After the first wash, I noticed a real difference in my hair! I even messaged her and told her that. I've been using it for about 2 years now, every other to every third wash. The great thing about it is you don't have to use it with every wash!
Christophe R.
Hudson, NH
This shampoo is extremely good quality and I use a lot of these products from Paul Mitchell all the time
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for after swimming for getting rid of chlorine residue and other product residues as well. Smells like my local piercing & tattoo shop but I love that scent
Dayna K.
Jasonville, IN
Paul Mitchell is my ultimate must have 2015. Leaves my hair healthy, smooth, feeling refreshed. Before this product, I dreaded brushing my hair after showering. I can brush with ease or let it air dry. I highly recommend this product as well as the lemon lotion. Must haves! If you struggle with brushing your wet hair due to tangles, you're going to want to make this purchase ASAP.
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Paul Mitchell Shampoo two works great and leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean. I am super happy with the results.
Becca N.
Works great for my hair! It gets the chlorine out of my hair along with oils. I love it!
Hannah  T.
Saint Augustine, FL
Me and my boyfriend have been using this for a couple months now and it's amazing. Our hair is so luscious lol
Kayla H.
Longwood, FL
Its a okay product, there is shampoos out there that are better, but I have a few bottles of these so i am trying to use them up before buying another brand.
Viviana C.
San Lorenzo, CA
I felt a result as soon as I used this. My hair felt refreshed and volumized. Such a good product!