Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three

by Paul Mitchell

nan

What conditioner do you recommend to balance out the strength of this shampoo?
What conditioner do you use to balance out how strong this shampoo is?
I just moved to a place with hard water with higher chlorine levels. Will this help to clear any buildup on my scalp and make my hair soft again?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three!
Neisha B.
Paul mitchell shampoo three is good to remove chlorine after pool activities, also removes build-up from hair and minimizes future build-up. I bought it at Cosmoprof , but you can find it in any location that carries Paul Mitchell products. I recommend it!
Charlie F.
Landrake, Saltash
I have used this shampoo for a total of 9 years and have never gone back to any other shampoo. I struggled with greasy hair for a long time, after using this shampoo it went. I have repurchased this many times and I will continue to do so.
Sarah E.
Lexden , Colchester
Cleans hair really well, especially if you're in a hard water area. Much better than shampoo 2. I use this once a week to get rid of all the build up.
Natalie L.
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three uploaded by Natalie L.
I have an oily scalp from seborrheic dermatitis and probably because it's just oily so I discovered Paul Mitchell Shampoo 2 for oily hair and it's the best. I buy a salon size at Paul Mitchell or a buy one get one at Ulta, works and lasts forever (see full review). But after living somewhere with soft water my whole life then moving to somewhere that's 100/100 on the hard water scale has been hard on my hair. I looked into Shampoo 3, which I associate with chlorine because decades ago when I was a swimmer I used this to protect my blonde hair. It was a different formula that was green then. Now my hair is dark blonde with darker roots (natural blonde) so it shows oil and buildup well. I have all kinds of filters to help with the hard water, but when it's that bad filters don't do much. This shampoo has a light blue tint and a subtle grapefruit scent. Shampoo 2 is clear with a softer lemon scent. I'm sensitive to dyes and fragrance and this doesn't bother me at all. I used this once a week and it really helps! I have so much volume after using this and my roots look great for days (I use another shampoo and wash my hair every other day). I really like this. I probably would need a purple shampoo to take the brassiness out of my blonde but I'm happy that this lets me go longer between washing my hair and does seem to remove some hard water buildup. This is drying. I just use it around my roots and then use a hair mask. If you have dry hair, then get in chlorine, then use this yes it will dry out your hair. But for my needs this has replaced shampoo 2
Kali M.
Oakland, TN
I'm using this product woke on chemo treatments. I feel that is helping țo keep some of the hair from thinning. Great product!
Victoria G.
Sierra Madre, CA
Wonderful shampoo for removing chlorine in the summer. It also works very well before applying haircolor to get rid of anything present on the hair
Misty B.
Saint Louis, MO
My hair is super oily and this has become my holy grail of shampoo.. It gets my hair super clean and I love the citrusy scent... My hair is left soft and shiny.. I use a kerastase mask just on ends so its not dried out.
amanda T.
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three uploaded by amanda T.
Huge fan of this shampoo! Between styling products and environmental factors, build up happens. I find that this works well to remove it all and leave my hair full of life again. I don't use it on a daily basis, typically once a week and it does the trick. My hair is combination, oily at roots and drier towards the end, and I have great results.
Jessica C.
I went to a new hairstylist and she colored my hair way too dark, was pretty much black. I purchased this product in hopes to wash some of the color out. I absolutely love it. It really clarifies and it also detangles my hair as I'm using it. Just make sure to use a deep conditioner after. I would not recommend this product if you want to keep the color but I would recommend as just a clarifying shampoo or to help rinse out unwanted color. I have normal scalp btw.
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,207 reviews
Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three uploaded by jennifer S.
I love using this shampoo! It fits rid of all the nasty that sits on and inside of ur hair. It leaves it feeling nice and soft it makes it shiny and have bounce. I wouldn’t buy another brand over this one! #goodhairday #paulmitchell #shampoothree
Ask a question to the Influenster community...