BY PAUL MITCHELL

Remove product build-up, chlorine and minerals from hair with Shampoo Three® from Paul Mitchell®. This deep-cleansing shampoo washes away impurities while keeping strands strong. Use as needed for bouncy, soft hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Removes dulling buildup from hair, strengthens strands and minimizes future buildup.

HOW IT WORKS

Deep cleansers remove chlorine, iron and minerals.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent swimmers' "chlorine green."

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan

Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
I spent a summer life guarding and the chlorine really dried out my hair. I used this clarifying shampoo to keep the minerals from the chlorine from building up on my hair. As I wear my hair natural, my styling products can sometimes contain heavy oils and creams and this shampoo also helps me deep cleanse my hair so that the buildup doesn’t weigh my hair down. I would suggest using this before any treatment to your hair (to open up the hair follicle so that it can better absorb color or a deep conditioning treatment). Overall great product for its purpose. Removes buildup and chlorine!
Kendall N.
After a hair dye disaster at the salon (they overtoned it and left it looking silver blue), I picked up this shampoo and it helped get the unwanted tones out in 2-3 washes! It was a bit drying but if you have chlorine or unwanted color in your hair, this shampoo will work great for you! I wish it came in a smaller size since I only needed it for a few washes, but it saved my hair from looking blue!
Cassie M.
Colorado Springs
Although this shampoo is meant for chlorine removal I have found it is perfect for the occasional clarifying treatment to allow my regular shampoos to work better. It lathers amazingly fast, even on 3 day dirty hair and will last a long time. I would buy this again for sure.
Noel B.
Auburn, MI
This shampoo is great for blonde hair and swimming. My hair was turning green from swimming in the pool, and this gets all of the chlorine out. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling soft but it smells good, like water.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This is my second choice in clarifying shampoos by Paul Mitchell. My second choice only because this one is a little bit harsher than the original clarifying shampoo. I will use this when my hair feels especially dirty or clogged up by product. I don't use this particular one everyday, maybe once a week. All of Paul Mitchell products are superior and I highly recommend this and his other shampoos. You can pick this up at Ulta.
Nikki-Peyton M.
Great product to help remove any buildup! It’s a great clarifying shampoo dime size is all you need, lathers really good. Do not use on color treated hair. It help remove impurities from the inside out
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
I love Paul Mitchell, I’ve been using it for years. It even smells good. I have thick and curly hair that’s somewhat oily and it works great. It’s a little pricey but it’s so worth it
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this shampoo. It cleanses my hair and leaves it so clean looking all day long! Sometimes it seems almost too clean and I need extra conditioner but I'm ok wth too clean!
Magaly S.
Dallas
This is a good shampoo for all my lady’s who have ethnic hair or the lady’s who use a lot of products in their hair , this is a good shampoo to remove all the dirt & build up of products.
Gabrielle B.
I love Paul Mitchell products. This is the shampoo I prefer to use a few times each week even if I’m using something more hydrating other days because this stuff will strip my hair of any build up! Everyone needs a good clarifier and this one smells great and makes your hair feel awesome!
Influenster M.
I know this is pretty pricey stuff but recently my hair has been quite oily will this help remove buildup ?
Shannon F.
What deep conditioner do you guys use after using this?
Melisa S.
Centerville,SD
I recently dyed my hair. Will this strip my hair?
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for fine hair?
Alexis L.
FL
Is this good for removing color gradually ? ( semi permanent )

back