BY PAUL MITCHELL

Remove product build-up, chlorine and minerals from hair with Shampoo Three® from Paul Mitchell®. This deep-cleansing shampoo washes away impurities while keeping strands strong. Use as needed for bouncy, soft hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Removes dulling buildup from hair, strengthens strands and minimizes future buildup.

HOW IT WORKS

Deep cleansers remove chlorine, iron and minerals.

ADDED BONUS

Helps prevent swimmers' "chlorine green."

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan

Kendall N.
After a hair dye disaster at the salon (they overtoned it and left it looking silver blue), I picked up this shampoo and it helped get the unwanted tones out in 2-3 washes! It was a bit drying but if you have chlorine or unwanted color in your hair, this shampoo will work great for you! I wish it came in a smaller size since I only needed it for a few washes, but it saved my hair from looking blue!
Cassie M.
Colorado Springs
Although this shampoo is meant for chlorine removal I have found it is perfect for the occasional clarifying treatment to allow my regular shampoos to work better. It lathers amazingly fast, even on 3 day dirty hair and will last a long time. I would buy this again for sure.
Noel B.
Auburn, MI
This shampoo is great for blonde hair and swimming. My hair was turning green from swimming in the pool, and this gets all of the chlorine out. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling soft but it smells good, like water.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This is my second choice in clarifying shampoos by Paul Mitchell. My second choice only because this one is a little bit harsher than the original clarifying shampoo. I will use this when my hair feels especially dirty or clogged up by product. I don't use this particular one everyday, maybe once a week. All of Paul Mitchell products are superior and I highly recommend this and his other shampoos. You can pick this up at Ulta.
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
I love Paul Mitchell, I’ve been using it for years. It even smells good. I have thick and curly hair that’s somewhat oily and it works great. It’s a little pricey but it’s so worth it
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this shampoo. It cleanses my hair and leaves it so clean looking all day long! Sometimes it seems almost too clean and I need extra conditioner but I'm ok wth too clean!
Gabrielle B.
I love Paul Mitchell products. This is the shampoo I prefer to use a few times each week even if I’m using something more hydrating other days because this stuff will strip my hair of any build up! Everyone needs a good clarifier and this one smells great and makes your hair feel awesome!
Sarah J.
Lebanon Junction
I got this to get rid of buildup from styling products. It works great. I use it once a week. Yesterday my lab rolled in something sticky and smelly and I used this on him during his bath. He now smells fantastic and no more goo in his fur. Worked better than the dog shampoo I had!
Meghan K.
Elizabethtown, PA
I am allergic to chlorine, so after i get done swimming i must wash my hair with this or else it turns green and the chlorine will make me have a fit. It gets every crappy thing out of your hair, and should not be used daily or else it will strip every good thing out also
Jenny M.
Berea, OH
This shampoo was recommended to me by my hair stylist. Not only does it make my hair shiny, soft, and clean, it also helps to control my dandruff better than head and shoulders ever did. One time my friend borrowed it from me and she was amazed at how beautiful it made her hair loom.
Influenster M.
I know this is pretty pricey stuff but recently my hair has been quite oily will this help remove buildup ?
Shannon F.
What deep conditioner do you guys use after using this?
Melisa S.
Centerville,SD
I recently dyed my hair. Will this strip my hair?
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for fine hair?
When do i use this? Do i shampoo my hair w my normal shampoo, rinse and then put this in?