Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three uploaded by Kathryn K.Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three uploaded by Ylluria M.Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three uploaded by Elena A.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Removes chorine and impurities Specially formulated to wash hair from the inside.  Helps remove chlorine and impurities, increase inner strength and prevent immediate re-deposit.  Ideal for swimmers, to beat the chlorine green .  Excellent before deep conditioning. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes see more...

Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three
  • "I started using this back in my lifeguarding days, but I still use it today!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend it." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't smell the best but it works well for the intended purpose" in 1 review
  • "First of all, this is not for color treated hair (not to be confused with bleached hair)." in 1 review
  • "I used this when I was getting my dark hair bleached." in 1 review
Jodi J.
Bountiful, UT
Best clarifier on the market. Will strip most things out of your hair. You can even use it after a color of the color is to dark and after one shampoo letting shampoo sit in hair 5 minutes then rinsing you can get the color to fade by one shade. Not recommend for colored hair. But great for when your stylist gets it a little too dark. Great for kids once a week to strip out all the little things they get into out of their hair!!
Robyn B.
Crosby, TX
If you have light or blond hair this shampoo and swim during the summer at a pool this is a must have can't live with out product! It works wonders at helping your hair stay blond ! I forgot to use this 1 summer and my hair turned green from chlorine! Never again will I swim with out Paul Mitchell !
Ylluria M.
I love this stuff! As one with fine, thin hair it does a great job of cleaning out chlorine without overly stripping my hair. I've always known Paul Mitchell makes great stuff, but now I'm willing to shell out a higher price for a shampoo if it works well :)
This shampoo is great with getting green chlorine-damaged hair back to its blond color. I have used this several times on my daughter's hair, and it always turns it back to the original color. I highly recommend this to others.
Misty B.
Bloomington, IL
My hair is super oily and this has become my holy grail of shampoo.. It gets my hair super clean and I love the citrusy scent... My hair is left soft and shiny.. I use a kerastase mask just on ends so its not dried out.
Nicole W.
This is my go to shampoo! I was suggested to use this when I went to get my hair cut but was not expecting it to actually work. My dry and damaged hair has improved since I began using this shampoo. Love it
Naketa J.
Started using this on my hair when I installed my microlocs! And it helps to remove buildup and doesn't leave a film on my hair. And it still feels moisturized. A little pricey. $11 for a 10oz bottle.
Meghan K.
Elizabethtown, PA
I am allergic to chlorine, so after i get done swimming i must wash my hair with this or else it turns green and the chlorine will make me have a fit. It gets every crappy thing out of your hair, and should not be used daily or else it will strip every good thing out also
Alexa W.
Port Crane, NY
This is the best clarifying shampoo I have ever used. My hair always builds up product and this is the only thing that will get rid of it. If you are looking for a clarifying shampoo then you need this
Amanda H.
This stuff is amazing!!! It really works! I used this a few times over the summer because I always have a hard time getting chlorine out of my hair but this stuff took it right out! I was shocked! I definitely recommend this if you're a water bug like me.
Shannon F.
What deep conditioner do you guys use after using this?
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for fine hair?