Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three uploaded by Elena A.Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three uploaded by Ylluria M.Paul Mitchell Shampoo Three uploaded by Kathryn K.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Removes chorine and impurities Specially formulated to wash hair from the inside.  Helps remove chlorine and impurities, increase inner strength and prevent immediate re-deposit.  Ideal for swimmers, to beat the chlorine green .  Excellent before deep conditioning. we care John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with John Paul Mitchell Systems and are not a licensed retailer of John Paul Mitchell Systems.  John Paul Mitchell Systems guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes see more...

• "Would definitely recommend it." in 1 review
  • "I started using this back in my lifeguarding days, but I still use it today!" in 1 review
  • "First of all, this is not for color treated hair (not to be confused with bleached hair)." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't smell the best but it works well for the intended purpose" in 1 review
  • "I used this when I was getting my dark hair bleached." in 1 review
Meghan K.
Elizabethtown, PA
I am allergic to chlorine, so after i get done swimming i must wash my hair with this or else it turns green and the chlorine will make me have a fit. It gets every crappy thing out of your hair, and should not be used daily or else it will strip every good thing out also
Alexa W.
Port Crane, NY
This is the best clarifying shampoo I have ever used. My hair always builds up product and this is the only thing that will get rid of it. If you are looking for a clarifying shampoo then you need this
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
I got this when my shampoo has been building up in my hair and it just didn't feel clean. My hairdresser recommended it (mostly for summer to get chlorine out) but I use it about once a week to strip my hair from buildup. It works so well!! I wouldn't recommend for colored hair (purple, blue, etc) it will take it right out (I know from experience.. ūüôÉnot fun ! I would highly recommended this though if you're looking for something to take the grease feeling out of your hair
Ami D.
After seeing a video showing wax build up on hair it got me thinking. I leave in products and wash maybe twice a week due to my hair not getting dirty and the length. But my hair always itches! I tried this step and step 2 one time and I'm not kidding, my itch is completely gone. Not only do I have relief but my waves came back fully after one wash! It has to be that the past products were weighing down my naturally gorgeous hair. I will continue to purchase. I'm so grateful for this product and the video I saw too lol.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
It's summer time! That means someone, somewhere, is bound to go swimming whether in a lake or pool. But that means chlorine and other chemicals or dirties that grasp onto the hair. Shampoo three is the strongest clarifier that Paul Mitchell makes and it's enough to deem color safe though I would not typically use this on vivid colors on the daily. With the shampoo being at its strength, I would still use this only a small number of times a week.
Merissa C.
This is a summer must have for blondes! If you plan on swimming in chlorine pools, make sure you have shampoo number three on hand. My hair turned green after swimming on vacation and this shampoo cleared out all the chlorine and impurities from my hair quickly!
Amanda H.
This stuff is amazing!!! It really works! I used this a few times over the summer because I always have a hard time getting chlorine out of my hair but this stuff took it right out! I was shocked! I definitely recommend this if you're a water bug like me.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I've only used this once so far but it works well to clarify the hair. The smell is pretty good. Not great but I don't think it stinks. I bought it to take out color and it seemed to do the job when left on the hair for almost an hour. The one complaint I have with this is the presence of silicones. I don't mind them in my conditioners but I don't want them in my shampoos. So I wouldn't recommend this as a pre color (direct dye) shampoo. Otherwise, I'd recommend this for those looking to clarify and chelate their hair. Just don't use more than once a week.
Brittany F.
I used this when I enrolled myself in a swim class to improve my breast stroke. This is a very drying shampoo because it strips away chlorine and other impurities.. I used this before I figured out what I needed to do to hydrate my curly hair in addition to using hair masks and coconut oil. This shampoo and the chlorine in the pool water wrecked havoc on my hair and it took my hair a year to return to normal when I stopped taking the swim class. It did what it needed to do, I just don't think it was the best fit for my curly hair.
Jodi J.
Bountiful, UT
Best clarifier on the market. Will strip most things out of your hair. You can even use it after a color of the color is to dark and after one shampoo letting shampoo sit in hair 5 minutes then rinsing you can get the color to fade by one shade. Not recommend for colored hair. But great for when your stylist gets it a little too dark. Great for kids once a week to strip out all the little things they get into out of their hair!!
Shannon F.
What deep conditioner do you guys use after using this?
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good for fine hair?
When do i use this? Do i shampoo my hair w my normal shampoo, rinse and then put this in?