BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell Shampoo is a gentle cleansing shampoo, formulated for colored hair. It is a mild combination of ingredients balanced to produce a rich lather and to protect color. Conditioning agents improve the surface and texture of the hair, and improve manageability. Activated Shine Blend of Algae, Aloe, Jojoba, Henna and Rosemary helps to add a deep luster. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Amanda P.
Oconomowoc, WI
Absolutely love Paul Mitchell we don't use anything else in our house. Everyone has severely dry skin and this seems to help them. I have thick hair as my kids have thin hair so it works with all hair types. This is the only stuff we buy
Noelle M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This shampoo was perfect for my hair. Barely needed any of it for one wash, so the bottle lasted a really long time! A little pricey, but that's what you get for a great shampoo! A little goes a long way so the money is worth it. Would definitely buy again!
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
This product makes my hair feel like it still has product in it even after it has been washed out. Has a good smell but I wouldn't use it for more than a few days in a row.
Jessica D.
Omg this shampoo is great it leaves your hair incredibly soft and smooth and it smells great its great for dried out damaged hair it helps it get healthier again
Andie Y.
White Plains, MD
This is such a great universal shampoo. All of my friends use it so I started to use it too. It seems to get all of the product build up off of my hair, leaving it feeling very clean!
Katie L.
Indianapolis, IN
This shampoo smells amazing! I partially buy it for the scent! I also get it because it is gentle enough for daily use. It lathers nicely as well.
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This shampoo smells so good and leaves your hair so soft and CLEAN! If you like the salon smell and super clean hair then this is for you!
Ashley R.
Love this shampoo. Love how it makes. My hair nice and soft, leaves it smelling wonderful. Also love.how clean it makes it feel after!
ALISA W.
Atlanta, GA
No good for moisture. I like a moisturizing shampoo. Since my hair is natural i need something to help with the detangling process!
Katie R.
Evansville, IN
Always come back to this shampoo ...Makes your hair feel clean and smell nice but it doesn't feel like it strips it either