Paul Mitchell Shampoo One 16.9 oz uploaded by Gabriela N.Paul Mitchell Shampoo One 16.9 oz uploaded by Paola M.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Paul Mitchell By Paul Mitchell Shampoo One Gentle Cleansing Shampoo 16.9 Oz For Unisex see more...

Xunaxi L.
S San Fran, CA
I was expecting my hair to be better than when I use other different products but I felt like my hair felt the same, even though this is supposed to be a higher quality shampoo. I think it gets the job done but I rather buy something cheaper that gives me the same results.
Casey K.
Johannesburg, Gauteng
Paul Mitchell. It's ok. I was expecting a lot because it cost much more than what one would usually pay for a drugstore shampoo (it cost me around $13 for just one bottle) and I didn't get the results that were promised. It doesn't even smell all that great or get a nice foamy lather when I wash it into my hair
Savannah J.
Muncie, IN
My absolute favorite shampoo!! This not only has a great clean and fresh scent it also cleanses the hair perfect without stripping it completely. My hair feels fresh and healthy after using this shampoo. I would definitely recommend this shampoo.
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
The second my mom brought this product home, I knew it was a keeper! It has a smooth soapy formula without an overbearing scent,as it glides onto hair like silk, lathers into rich bubbles, and washes out quickly.I highly recommend following with a deep conditioner and styler to ensure frizz-free strands,even in the kinkiest curls, but this stuff is the real deal! My waves are so happy 😉
Alixandre S.
Hightstown, NJ
I am always trying to find the best shampoo for my hair. The types of things I look for is a great smelling shampoo that won't fade my hair color quickly. I love the smell of the Paul Mitchell shampoo 1!! Not only does it smell great but it makes my hair feel great!
Gabriela N.
vienna, VA
Is good shampo. Is gentle wash l, Is for fine to medium and chemically treated hair. The smell is super good Paul Mitchell Shampoo One 16.9 oz
Madison J.
Use everyday when I wash my hair!
I got this shampoo in the gallon size from the local Cosmo pro. I'm in love!! I recommend this shampoo to anyone
Karmen W.
This was the shampoo of my childhood. I love the smell, the feel of it, and the fact that my hair doesn't get oily after a day of touching it.
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Review for: Paul Mitchell Shampoo One 16.9 oz more...
Worked great for me! I really enjoyed this product and plan on buying again in the future. I have recommended it to my friends and my family.
Alicia E.
Waverly, TN
I absolutely love paul Mitchell shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling so clean and it smells amazing! Definitely suggest everyone try it!