BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Shampoo One® from Paul Mitchell® gently cleanses the scalp while improving manageability, and even adds a deep shine that enhances hair's appearance. It works with panthenol and wheat-derived conditioners that help to improve the hair’s surface texture and manageability. The gentle formula makes the Shampoo One® a great choice for color-treated hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Gently cleanses, improves manageability, adds deep shine and enhances hair's appearance.

HOW IT WORKS

Panthenol and wheat-derived conditioners improve the surface texture and manageability.

ADDED BONUS

It's extremely mild, making it a great choice for color-treated hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I've tried so many versions from this brand and I love Pa...1 Answers
Madison M.
I was very skeptical with Paul mitchell because it's such a high end product so if I was to buy it it would be such a huge splurge to me but my hair stylist actually recommended this to me and I'm recommending it to yall. It's such a great shampoo. It doesn't have all the harsh chemicals in it and it's sulfate free. So it doesn't sud at all or get foamy so you have to use a little bit more than normal but it's okay bc it comes in a big bottle. It smells good too. It's a high name for salons but it's affordable to buy if you want the best care for your hair. It comes in all different kinds for your hair. Such as color protectant. Volume. Moisture control. I would high recommend this product. I bought the shampoo and conditioner back on January and I still have alot left. You definitely get your money's worth.
Nora C.
Sierra Madre
Love this shampoo. I have used it before and I also use the Wild Ginger Keratin Treatment & Triplex (Wild Ginger) Treatment on my hair and it's all amazing. I sometimes like to try other products, like Jen Aniston's "Living Proof", but I always seem to go back to Paul Mitchell. Been using his products for almost 14 years now and I absolutely love love love it.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
This is a very light shampoo! He formula is clear and does not product a lot of lather. This is probably one of the most basic cleansing shampoos I've ever used. It will get the job done (usually with 2 shampoos) but I would not recommend for anyone with dry, curly or color treated hair. This would work well for someone young that has little to no hair damage.
Caroline K.
Boston
Good enough but not worth the price. I was recommended this by my hairdresser after he said there was a lot of buildup in my hair. So I’ve been using this for about a year now and while I can’t say for sure whether I have less “buildup” (never really sure what that was anyway) I can say this shampoo has made no noticeable difference on volume, frizz control, or letting me go longer without washing my hair
Sophie P.
This is a good multipurpose shampoo. I usually use this as my first shampoo — I shampoo twice, once with a more generic shampoo and second with either the same shampoo or with a more targeted one — and it does a really great job

This stuff also lasts forever! I love this brand.
Kathryn K.
My mom loves this stuff and has used it for years but I personally don’t love it. I don’t think it smells good and it’s expensive. It is a nice shampoo and doesn’t leave a residue in your hair like some others, but the smell and price aren’t worth it.
Melissa B.
Springfield
This shampoo is so nice. It lasts forever. A little goes a long way. It leaves your hair smelling fresh and it also works just fine with color treated hair. The sent is so fresh but subtle. I am very satisfied.
Bianca O.
Worcester, MA
I use this shampoo often great for deep cleaning. I always have this or shampoo two on hand for myself and my clients. I use this to start followed by a moisture shampoo.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have thick naturally wavy hair that I try not to wash too often (3-4x wk) because I get dry ends. I’ve been using this shampoo for almost a month and it has left my hair feeling really soft and healthy. My ends don’t seem to be as dry and it feels lighter. I really like how it’s treating my hair so far :)
Rebecca R.
Portland, OR
Let m begin by how great the smells! I have long colored hair and it feels stronger softer and full of body and shine. It doesn't build up and you feel like you just left the salon!
Dalya A.
Southfield, MI
I've tried so many versions from this brand and I love Paul Mitchell but I didn't know about the original type shampoo. What is for? Like is it better than the moisturizing type or does it help with frizziness? Thanks