BY PAUL MITCHELL

The Shampoo One® from Paul Mitchell® gently cleanses the scalp while improving manageability, and even adds a deep shine that enhances hair's appearance. It works with panthenol and wheat-derived conditioners that help to improve the hair’s surface texture and manageability. The gentle formula makes the Shampoo One® a great choice for color-treated hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Gently cleanses, improves manageability, adds deep shine and enhances hair's appearance.

HOW IT WORKS

Panthenol and wheat-derived conditioners improve the surface texture and manageability.

ADDED BONUS

It's extremely mild, making it a great choice for color-treated hair.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I've tried so many versions from this brand and I love Pa...1 Answers
Nora C.
Sierra Madre
Love this shampoo. I have used it before and I also use the Wild Ginger Keratin Treatment & Triplex (Wild Ginger) Treatment on my hair and it's all amazing. I sometimes like to try other products, like Jen Aniston's "Living Proof", but I always seem to go back to Paul Mitchell. Been using his products for almost 14 years now and I absolutely love love love it.
Caroline K.
Boston
Good enough but not worth the price. I was recommended this by my hairdresser after he said there was a lot of buildup in my hair. So I’ve been using this for about a year now and while I can’t say for sure whether I have less “buildup” (never really sure what that was anyway) I can say this shampoo has made no noticeable difference on volume, frizz control, or letting me go longer without washing my hair
Kathryn K.
Boone, NC
My mom loves this stuff and has used it for years but I personally don’t love it. I don’t think it smells good and it’s expensive. It is a nice shampoo and doesn’t leave a residue in your hair like some others, but the smell and price aren’t worth it.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have thick naturally wavy hair that I try not to wash too often (3-4x wk) because I get dry ends. I’ve been using this shampoo for almost a month and it has left my hair feeling really soft and healthy. My ends don’t seem to be as dry and it feels lighter. I really like how it’s treating my hair so far :)
Rebecca R.
Portland, OR
Let m begin by how great the smells! I have long colored hair and it feels stronger softer and full of body and shine. It doesn't build up and you feel like you just left the salon!
Taelor L.
Middlesboro
This product worked wonders for my hair. It lathers up nicely and makes your hair feel super clean without completely stripping it. It left my hair feeling super moisturized as well. I would definitely buy it again.
Annamare P.
Eagan, MN
My family swears by this brand for their hair. I used this for my hair for a while and I loved how thick my hair got, no breakage and it smelled amazing. I loved this even for the pric I’d still recommend.
Shannon M.
Jacksonville, NC
I was recently turned to this by a new stylist.  I have been noticing my hair has been frazzled, unpredictable, flat, and just down right blah lately.  I have tried everything from high end to drug store and could never find anything that worked to my liking for more than a couple weeks.  This has blown everything else I tried out of the water and smells great as well.  Follow up with the lavender mint leave in conditioner, and my hair has become soft and manageable! love!
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I just love this shampoo! It's a little pricey so I take advantage whenever I can get it on sale. If I use something else and go back to this it's like the hair gods are reminding me how much I love this! It just feels luxurious to wash in it and it smells and feels so good! Must have especially for dry winter hair!
Xunaxi L.
S San Fran, CA
I was expecting my hair to be better than when I use other different products but I felt like my hair felt the same, even though this is supposed to be a higher quality shampoo. I think it gets the job done but I rather buy something cheaper that gives me the same results.
Dalya A.
Southfield, MI
I've tried so many versions from this brand and I love Paul Mitchell but I didn't know about the original type shampoo. What is for? Like is it better than the moisturizing type or does it help with frizziness? Thanks