BY PAUL MITCHELL

Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
It really is not anything special. I think it works fine to get your hair clean but it doesn't hydrate your hair or anything like that. it's basic shampoo.
Brittany R.
Novato, CA
Smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling so clean and refreshed. This product is perfect for nourishing you hair, without weighting it down.
Wendie W.
Shingle Springs, CA
This shampoo is wonderful. It smells great and makes my hair shiny and soft. Although it can be a bit pricey, it is well worth it.
Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
Lathers very well, and provides volume to my hair. Don't have to buy very often because one bottle lasts me a few months.
Alyssa L.
Syracuse, NY
This shampoo is great. My hair dresser uses it and I do as well. It smells great and works great as well. I recommend!
Mary E.
Taylors, SC
I love this Paul Mitchell product. The smell is wonderful and keeps hair feeling great! A Liitle pricey but worth it.
Shelby R.
Hendersonville, NC
Paul Mitchell Shampoo One is an awesome gentle, color-safe shampoo. It works on most hair types and smells fantastic!
Tiffanie J.
Cincinnati, OH
I used this years ago but I am considering using it again due to how well it worked, I may give it a try soon.
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY
It does its job but it has a weird smell to it, nothing that would make you stop using it but it a tad strong.
Sarah S.
We love Paul Mitchell shampoo! My husband has used it for years and it leaves his hair feeling clean and soft.