BY PAUL MITCHELL

Kim P.
Kim P.
Endicott, NY
I have never loved a shampoo like I love Paul Mitchell Shampoo 1. My hair is very thin and can get really greasy really fast. With this shampoo it washes away all the grime so I can go 2-3 days in between washes. I buy my Paul Mitchell products from the hair salon I use, and the price is more than fair. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way. I color my hair and this shampoo doesn't strip the color from my hair. I would recommend this product to anybody!
Erika A.
Erika A.
Fort Hood, TX
This has been my holy grail , this is the only product that leaves my hair smooth and soft and it actually cleans all the products out of NY hair, it may be a but pricey but its worth it and you don't need a lot , just a small dime size and it goes a long way
Elaina K.
Elaina K.
Cincinnati, OH
Great shampoo for any hair type. I think it works best for someone with oily hair. I usually wash my hair every other day and it keeps it looking great. Definitely would recommend this product.
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Sunflower, MS
Smells great. A little pricier than your normal drug store shampoos ,but I think it's worth it. I buy mine at Ulta usually! I color my hair and it doesn't make my hair tangly or dry.
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC
This is the perfect shampoo to use after being in the chlorine during the summer. I only use this shampoo after swimming because it helps clean my hair from that chlorine.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY
It does its job but it has a weird smell to it, nothing that would make you stop using it but it a tad strong.
Stella R.
Stella R.
I was at a hotel in NJ and this shampoo was in the bathroom. Smells amazing but a little expensive
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
New orleans, LA
This shampoo is great for clarifying, but can really dry out your hair. I don't recommend using it every day or using it with a really moisturizing conditioner.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
I first started using this product when my hair was chemically relaxed. With relaxed hair it would remove build up as well as leave the hair clean and soft. However, after I stopped chemically relaxing my hair- this shampoo would dry my hair out and cause it to be knotty and stringy. Those of you with relaxed hair- this product is a go! Natural girls, beware.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Paul Mitchell! I am natural and some products tend to dry out my hair. I actually use the tea tree version of this product and it always leaves my hair amazing!