BY PAUL MITCHELL

Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC
This is the perfect shampoo to use after being in the chlorine during the summer. I only use this shampoo after swimming because it helps clean my hair from that chlorine.
Olivia B.
New orleans, LA
This shampoo is great for clarifying, but can really dry out your hair. I don't recommend using it every day or using it with a really moisturizing conditioner.
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY
It does its job but it has a weird smell to it, nothing that would make you stop using it but it a tad strong.
Stella R.
I was at a hotel in NJ and this shampoo was in the bathroom. Smells amazing but a little expensive
Wendie W.
Shingle Springs, CA
This shampoo is wonderful. It smells great and makes my hair shiny and soft. Although it can be a bit pricey, it is well worth it.
Alyssa L.
Syracuse, NY
This shampoo is great. My hair dresser uses it and I do as well. It smells great and works great as well. I recommend!
Sarah S.
We love Paul Mitchell shampoo! My husband has used it for years and it leaves his hair feeling clean and soft.
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really is not anything special. I think it works fine to get your hair clean but it doesn't hydrate your hair or anything like that. it's basic shampoo.
Lauren G.
elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! it's great for all hair types and really leaves the hair feeling clean, which I love!
Jessica M.
Oregon City, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this a few times a week and love it I like to mix it with tresemme to make it last longer.