BY PAUL MITCHELL

Thermal protection and condition When the heat is on. We ve got you covered. Help protect hair form the damage of daily heat styling with this conditioning spray. Help lock in moisture, enhance shine and enjoy glossy, gorgeous results. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal W.
Rigby, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is overwhelming and disgusting. I quit using it and returned it after a couple uses. Do NOT recommend. The only good thing is that it does protect against heat. Get Heal Seal from Paul Mitchell instead!
Stephanie J.
Grosse Ile, MI
Whenever I go to my hairstylist, she puts this in my hair. It's great! The only thing is that I do have fine hair, so she has to put a really small amount in. But my hair is so soft and silky when she's done! Whenever I put this in, I just have to preen for a few minutes because my hair looks awesome!!
Shandy R.
Springfield, TN
This product is pretty good overall. A few salons I have been to have used this on my hair and it feels amazing afterwards. Sometimes I feel it works best if you let it set longer then use heat. It also works great with my frizzy hair. Paul Mitchell products overall are good.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff I have ever found for shiny hair. No rinse. You do not even have to use a dryer. Just spray on and let it dry. I have used this for a decade. Please let me know if there is anything that works this well!
Madeline B.
This is my holy grail of hair products. I have very oily hair but this never makes me look greasy. It smooths all my fly aways and leaves my hair with a beautiful shine. The smell is amazing. I cannot believe how healthy my hair looks after using this product.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
I really like this product I feel like it protects my hair from all the abuse I put it through , it smells good and doesn't leave any film in your hair, makes my hair shiny and soft.
Cerina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works amazing I personally use it to spray on my hair after I have straightened it. The product works amazing and gives a great shine without weighing the hair down.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA
This product is great for separating the hair after its full of product without weighing down the hair. I can run my fingers through my hair without my hands getting stuck.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
This was given to me by my sister i used it on my thick mixed hair it didn't make my hair shin and it smelled funny but my hair did feel healthier but kinda sticky
Raechel V.
Reno, NV
Absolutely love love love all Paul Mitchell products . They work amazingly and they always smell so great to. Sometimes when getting good hair care products they just have a foul smell to them but not Paul Mitchell's