Paul Mitchell Seal and Shine uploaded by Alyssa F.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Form a protective barrier against excessive heat damage and dehydration, caused by thermal styling tools with Paul Mitchell Seal & Shine. It restores the natural oil and moisture in your hair, while reducing static and enhancing shine.

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa F.
San Benito , Tx
This Paul Mitchell super skinny serum is amazinggg! It’s lightweight, smells amazing & a little goes a long way! I use it everyday! It’s affordable & worth it. Would definitely recommend especially if you have wavy/curly hair. The oil dries down so light & fresh.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I use this during the winter when it gets below freezing out. My favorite for keeping my dry hair soft when it’s cold out. I use this with Redken All Soft shampoo/conditioner line and my It’s a 10 leave in. I only use this product in the winter.
shelby s.
Trenton, OH
Love all things paul Mitchell. Affordable and great for men or women. Protects and doesn’t distort color. Gives the hair shine. Can and should only buy from your local salon.
Mel d.
This product is absolutely amazing! For halloween i like to make my hair into a spider nest and this is the perfect thing to make it stay in place and the i add some web, spray it the i add the fake spiders to it. This helps make the spooky look im going for.
Cayman B.
Plantersville , MS
I use this almost everyday. My hair is long and straight and this gives it a nice shine without making it oily or weighing it down. I love it and the smell is great
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
My favorite brand of Hair spray for sure!! My go to Jaír product and it’s pretty cheap for the price point. We buy ours at Walmart and love that they carry them all the stores. Nothing negative to say
Crystal W.
Rigby, ID
The smell is overwhelming and disgusting. I quit using it and returned it after a couple uses. Do NOT recommend. The only good thing is that it does protect against heat. Get Heal Seal from Paul Mitchell instead!
Melaney L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have used this for a while. It works ok, not as good as I hoped.  I have gray hair and was hoping that this would help keep hair from breaking and not get that brassy when I use a straightener, but it hasn't.  I don't think I would buy again.  On the search for something else.
Stephanie J.
Grosse Ile, MI
Whenever I go to my hairstylist, she puts this in my hair. It's great! The only thing is that I do have fine hair, so she has to put a really small amount in. But my hair is so soft and silky when she's done! Whenever I put this in, I just have to preen for a few minutes because my hair looks awesome!!
Shandy R.
Springfield, TN
This product is pretty good overall. A few salons I have been to have used this on my hair and it feels amazing afterwards. Sometimes I feel it works best if you let it set longer then use heat. It also works great with my frizzy hair. Paul Mitchell products overall are good.