BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve an enhanced texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture with the conditioning Paul Mitchell® Sculpting Foam™. This sculpting and conditioning foam adds the perfect touch to your hair with styling and body-adding agents that smooth the surface of the hair while adding beautiful and touchable hold.

WHAT IT DOES

Enhances texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling and bodifying agents, combined with panthenol, provide touchable hold. Emollient conditioners smooth the surface of the hair.

ADDED BONUS

Creates gorgeous, crunch-free, defined curls.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?6 Answers
Erlyn P.
Works well but doesn't give me that natural bounce. It's very light and definitely doesn't give that crunchy texture. I like to let my hair air dry, I feel it works best for me this way.
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
This sculpting form takes the volume out of my hair so it really lays flat when I straighten it. In combination with Paul Mitchell “hot off the press” my hair is silky and shiny and very smooth. Bonus the sculpting foam really cuts down the time under a blow dryer!!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Typically I love Paul Mitchell products but I did not like this sculpting foam. It left my hair feeling sticky and gave it no body. I have straight hair and I was using this product to curl my hair with hot rollers.
DONNA v.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love this mousse my hair came out so curly and bounces I would buy again excellent product
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
I love this product if I am going to blow my hair out. It  keeps it soft and smooth. I have natural curls though and it does not want to hold the, tight. It is good if you want a soft and wavy look. Use too much and you will have a bunch of crunch. Love the smell.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I braid my hair after my shower at night and take my hair down in the morning. I use this and my waves stay all day. I also have naturally wavy and curly in some spots hair. This isn't sticky and a little bit goes a long way. Also doesn't get crunchy!
Anastacia C.
The best conditioning balm. It holds the shape of your hair really well if you have curly or wavy hair. Helps control frizz and locks in moisture. Awesome product!
Kim T.
Sacramento, CA
Love this stuff. I have very fine hair that goes limp easy. This product gives me volume without being heavy or stcky.
Eimilee B.
My mother and I both use this product, and it does an okay job. We are looking for better products, but this one does the trick in a bind. It is better when blowdryed and styled, then just leaving it to air dry if you do that.
Hannah A.
Lakewood, CO
One of my favorite products! I love to use this on damp hair before I round brush the hair. It smooths out curly hair but helps keep in the bend or curl created with the round brush. My favorite part is the smell! If you like the smell of coconuts you will love this product!
Bri M.
I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?