BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve an enhanced texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture with the conditioning Paul Mitchell® Sculpting Foam™. This sculpting and conditioning foam adds the perfect touch to your hair with styling and body-adding agents that smooth the surface of the hair while adding beautiful and touchable hold.

WHAT IT DOES

Enhances texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling and bodifying agents, combined with panthenol, provide touchable hold. Emollient conditioners smooth the surface of the hair.

ADDED BONUS

Creates gorgeous, crunch-free, defined curls.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?6 Answers
Victoria C.
wilmington
I love the Paul Mitchell sculpting foams so much. I have fine oily hair and this doesn’t weigh my hair down, I towel dry my hair, wait until it pretty dry, add some product and then blow dry the rest of the way and my hair looks great!
Chuneena A.
Perfect product for naturally curly hair. It has the right amount of hold to tame frizz.
Hannah J.
I really enjoy the scent of this foam! It doesn’t make my hair look greasy and I personally think that it does help keep the style in my hair when I curl it! It doesn’t leave my hair feeling stiff and it’s more flexible!
Luisa D.
Chesapeake, VA
This mouse and Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi mousse are the only two I use now. A lot of mousse I've tried left my hair feeling hard and not smooth at all. I use this after my hair is towel dried and still a bit wet before I blow dry or curl. It helps keep my hair's shape and smells good too!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
PM hair products have always been the best hands down. Their sculpting foam is one of the bests I think when it comes to scrunching my hair to making it nice and curly. When I use it t keeps my hair feeling nice and soft instead of making it crispy feeling which I like a lot because I like when my curls are nice and soft looking and this product does just that.
Bethany A.
Lancaster, KY
BEST MOUSSE EVER!!! This holds your hair so well and doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or scummy. It's just perfect. And girl, let me tell you, the smell is ahhhmazing! Love it so much. And 100% recommend it.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Brittany L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
One of my fav mousses! Doesn’t make your hair crunchy & hard once dry. I use it on my roots when blow drying, helps give my hair a ton of volume. Also use it when letting my hair naturally dry!
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
This sculpting form takes the volume out of my hair so it really lays flat when I straighten it. In combination with Paul Mitchell “hot off the press” my hair is silky and shiny and very smooth. Bonus the sculpting foam really cuts down the time under a blow dryer!!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
The BEST hair mousse in the market. I highly recommend this product for wavy and curly hair. Use this while styling (I usually apply to my hands and then scrunch it through my hair then diffuse with a blow dryer). This product completely eliminates frizz is on curls and freezes what your hair would look like wet. I’ve literally used this my entire life.
Bri M.
I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?