BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve an enhanced texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture with the conditioning Paul Mitchell® Sculpting Foam™. This sculpting and conditioning foam adds the perfect touch to your hair with styling and body-adding agents that smooth the surface of the hair while adding beautiful and touchable hold.

WHAT IT DOES

Enhances texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling and bodifying agents, combined with panthenol, provide touchable hold. Emollient conditioners smooth the surface of the hair.

ADDED BONUS

Creates gorgeous, crunch-free, defined curls.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?6 Answers
Kirstin R.
Commerce City, CO
I just finished a full size bottle of Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam on the recommendation of my stylist. I have fine, wavy (often frizzy) hair and a lot of regrowth due to postpartum hair loss, which makes my hair very difficult to manage. The Sculpting Foam helps tame the frizzies and flyaways without weighing it down or drying it out - works great! And it smells fantastic too - perhaps a tiny bit tropical/coconut? I would highly recommend!
Neisha B.
Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam it has a long lasting memory so it enhances texture. It helps control frizz and it adds shine. Also helps balancing moisture. Provides touchable hold and Its very good for creating gorgeous and crunch free defined curls. Usually comes in this sizes: (oz) 2,6.7,16.9 , I would recommend.
Amber C.
I just recently starting using this mousse when I leave my hair wavy. I use it first when my hair is wet and add Paul Mitchell Beach Wave Cream and then add Verb Sea Spray and blow dry with a diffuser. I finish up with Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine Hairspray. The finished product is beautiful curly waves and the style lasts 2-3 days with some you h ups in between. I haven't used it alone so I'm not sure how it works by itself but with the other products I use it works great.
Krystal P.
Passaic, NJ
This product is amazing! Over the summer my hair gets really curly. And I love to keep the curls, it's works so well and keeps my hair in curls all day! And the best part, it doesn't fizz up! I love this moose and I would recommend people with very curl hair to buy! I alway repurchase this item! It is a summer must!
Claribelle V.
Frederick, MD
This product is great for adding volume to your hair. I apply it to my roots as I'm towards the end of blow drying. It doesn't make your hair crunchy or heavy but you definitely need to wash it well afterwards! Other than that, for those looking for a volumizing, lightweight product, this is a must. You only need a small amount as it expands like shaving cream.
Lauren L.
I've used this product for years. I have curly hair and I love the way this product tames my frizz. I mix this product with some argan oil and my hair air dries beautifully. I really enjoy the smell. A little goes a long way. Sculpting Foam is pretty affordable. You get quite a bit of product for the the price.
Hannah S.
I adore this mousse! It is the perfect amount of light hold without being crunchy or feeling heavy. I use this to scrunch and then blow dry with a diffuser for my thick wavy hair, and I love it! It also has a yummy smell. I always but the bullet and buy the biggest bottle of this available :)
Cecilia R.
It smells like pina colada !
All my clients love the smell when I put it on.
I usually put it on after a shampoo on towel dried hair before a blow dry.
Gives a nice lift if your looking for some volume and has a light hold so it maintains frizz too (:
Would recommend it for guys too, who like to wear the pompadour
Stephany G.
During the summer my hair gets extra wavy and harder to manage! My mom was a big fan of this product because she has crazy curly hair and it helps keep irbid place without frizzing! She quickly recommended it to me and it has helped me control my hair when it gets humid out!
Amanda D.
I have used this for years for my curly hair. It has tough hold without being crunchy. I scrunch it in my hair and blow dry on low upside down just until my roots are mostly dry. It smells like a summery drink. The bottle is huge and very reasonably priced.
Bri M.
I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?