BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve an enhanced texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture with the conditioning Paul Mitchell® Sculpting Foam™. This sculpting and conditioning foam adds the perfect touch to your hair with styling and body-adding agents that smooth the surface of the hair while adding beautiful and touchable hold.

WHAT IT DOES

Enhances texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling and bodifying agents, combined with panthenol, provide touchable hold. Emollient conditioners smooth the surface of the hair.

ADDED BONUS

Creates gorgeous, crunch-free, defined curls.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?6 Answers
Brandi O.
Love this "mousse" for my thick, wavy medium texture hair! The iconic Paul Mitchell coconut scent is awesome. It helps to give me full body and keeps frizz at bay. People tell me my hair is so shiny also! I just scrunch my waves and go...
Isabella💛!
I've only used this product maybe twice or so , but it's probally better then like suave ones... it worked and my hair felt more relaxed and soft.. and it smells very good too. It's kinda expensive so I would buy again
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
This is literally one of my favorite products. I have naturally curly and thick hair. Once my hair naturally drys it looses a bit of curl and just looks like this huge poofy mess. I can hands down say this product is the only one that will keep my curls intact without the extra frizz and poofy-ness! I let my hair towel dry until it's damp and then put this product in. I can't tell you how many compliments I get on my hair when I wear it this way. I can't describe scents well but I could say it's a pretty nice and clean scent. A little also goes a long way with this product!
Erica R.
Love this stuff for my curly hair. Smells good and works amazing to keep my curls intact ! I can't recall how much I paid I decided to try it last time I was at the salon.
Julianne W.
Vernon
I used this at a local beauty salon as a condition and I had to go back and get it because it did wonders on my hair. Made it feel so super soft and silky, and then really healthy too!
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Nah fam. I am definitely not a fan of this. I used it for a flexi rod set and I did my usual routine, I let my hair dry completely before taking it down and the final result was alright, not as good as it usually is with my usual mousse. However, the next morning my hair was atrocious. The curls didn't hold at all. Some were barely intact while others just turned into a frizzy mess. I did my same night routine I always do and this has never happened before. I definitely will be sticking to my usual mousse; Tresemme.
Nikki V.
Love it!! Good for all hair types, and smells like coconut!! Also great for course grey hair,
Men women and children can all use this product so it's a great buy for the entire family!!
Anastacia C.
The best conditioning balm. It holds the shape of your hair really well if you have curly or wavy hair. Helps control frizz and locks in moisture. Awesome product!
Amy M.
Hodges, SC
I have naturally curly hair, but it's also pretty frizzy. I'm not usually a fan of mousses and gels, because I hate the super-crunchy look they give. This is the best in that category that I've found. It really combats frizz, and with a little effort, you can sort of "work out" the crunch, to get a more natural look. Only 4 stars because of the price, and because I am not a huge fan of the coconut smell -- I don't always want my hair products making me smell so fruity!
Sarah C.
Bremerton, WA
This foam did exactly what I hoped it would! I have very straight, thick hair, and this product really worked to smooth it. It has a nice scent and comes out as a nice, thick foam without any runny stuff. I applied it to my hair and then blow-dried and straightened my hair with a flat iron. My hair has never been so smooth!
Bri M.
I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?