BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve an enhanced texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture with the conditioning Paul Mitchell® Sculpting Foam™. This sculpting and conditioning foam adds the perfect touch to your hair with styling and body-adding agents that smooth the surface of the hair while adding beautiful and touchable hold.

WHAT IT DOES

Enhances texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling and bodifying agents, combined with panthenol, provide touchable hold. Emollient conditioners smooth the surface of the hair.

ADDED BONUS

Creates gorgeous, crunch-free, defined curls.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?6 Answers
Julie W.
Tualatin
I like this foam. It’s light, has a good smell, and helps control my frizz. If I don’t want to dry my hair, I put this in and feel fine wearing it down since the frizz is controlled. Later I may curl it. It adds a lot of volume to my hair. If I use too much, it can get a little crunchy but the can finger through it and it’s just fine. I buy a big bottle at JCPenney salon when there is a good sale or coupon. I always get it 1/2 off. Lasts me a long time!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
The BEST hair mousse in the market. I highly recommend this product for wavy and curly hair. Use this while styling (I usually apply to my hands and then scrunch it through my hair then diffuse with a blow dryer). This product completely eliminates frizz is on curls and freezes what your hair would look like wet. I’ve literally used this my entire life.
kenzie M.
Christiana, TN
This sculpting form takes the volume out of my hair so it really lays flat when I straighten it. In combination with Paul Mitchell “hot off the press” my hair is silky and shiny and very smooth. Bonus the sculpting foam really cuts down the time under a blow dryer!!
Gabriel B.
This is my HG mousse for my super curly hair! Ever since I started using this my hair is so much easier to style. It just seems to lay right and do exactly what I want it to do without all the usually fuss. When it dries it doesn’t leave my hair super crunchy which I love! My curls are left soft, frizz free, shiny, and bouncy.
Tracey S.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is okay. It doesn't perform as well as their extra body. It doesn't do well on my fine hair. Kinda heavy. It does work well as a replacement for hairspray for when I wet my hair and use this after to tame my devil horns, aka cow licks.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
PM hair products have always been the best hands down. Their sculpting foam is one of the bests I think when it comes to scrunching my hair to making it nice and curly. When I use it t keeps my hair feeling nice and soft instead of making it crispy feeling which I like a lot because I like when my curls are nice and soft looking and this product does just that.
Keyllan C.
Lutz, FL
My absolute go to styling product! I have been using this for years! Over time I have tried many different products but I ALWAYS go back to this. It is accurate in saying it conditions. It makes your hair so soft. It makes my curls defined and weightless. But enough hold to keep it in line for several days until the next wash. It smells amazing. I recommend this to everyone who asks about my hair and I always will. Please never discontinue because I would be so lost!
Wendy M.
Penfield, NY
I love this mousse. My hair is thick and wavy but a little thinner on top. It ads fullness, volume, and light frizz control without being sticky. And it has an amazing coconut scent. Would purchase again.
Brittany L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
One of my fav mousses! Doesn’t make your hair crunchy & hard once dry. I use it on my roots when blow drying, helps give my hair a ton of volume. Also use it when letting my hair naturally dry!
Gardenia H.
Coconut!!!! I love the smell of it it's just amazing. It really helps keep my curls longer than if I don't put any product on it. It's very light weight so it doesn't weight your hair or make it crunchy if that's even a way to describe it. I like to use this on my daughter's hair to keep her curls locked in.
Bri M.
I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?