BY PAUL MITCHELL

Achieve an enhanced texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture with the conditioning Paul Mitchell® Sculpting Foam™. This sculpting and conditioning foam adds the perfect touch to your hair with styling and body-adding agents that smooth the surface of the hair while adding beautiful and touchable hold.

WHAT IT DOES

Enhances texture with long-lasting memory that controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling and bodifying agents, combined with panthenol, provide touchable hold. Emollient conditioners smooth the surface of the hair.

ADDED BONUS

Creates gorgeous, crunch-free, defined curls.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

• I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?6 Answers
Keyllan C.
My absolute go to styling product! I have been using this for years! Over time I have tried many different products but I ALWAYS go back to this. It is accurate in saying it conditions. It makes your hair so soft. It makes my curls defined and weightless. But enough hold to keep it in line for several days until the next wash. It smells amazing. I recommend this to everyone who asks about my hair and I always will. Please never discontinue because I would be so lost!
Wendy M.
Penfield, NY
I love this mousse. My hair is thick and wavy but a little thinner on top. It ads fullness, volume, and light frizz control without being sticky. And it has an amazing coconut scent. Would purchase again.
Gardenia H.
Coconut!!!! I love the smell of it it's just amazing. It really helps keep my curls longer than if I don't put any product on it. It's very light weight so it doesn't weight your hair or make it crunchy if that's even a way to describe it. I like to use this on my daughter's hair to keep her curls locked in.
Rochelle N.
I love this product. I usually do my hair as a beach waves style and this product works great for having it last longer by a few days and gives me texture and slight volume. It smells really nice also! Doesn't feel greasy and it's lightweight. I was recommend this from my hair stylist!
Megan C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I love most of the Paul Mitchell hair products I have used. I have super fine hair, so it is hard to find product that works well without weighing my hair down and making it look greasy. I love the light weight feel of this sculpting foam. I would definitely use it again.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
One of my favorite products to use! I have fine hair but could use handfuls on my hair and it not weigh it down. Apply it but running your fingers through the bottom and then at the top scalp to ends. It gives enough control to help with drying and styling, without a crunchy feel. It gives volume and gives the hair such a thick, weightless look when finished. LOVE this stuff!
Amber C.
I just recently starting using this mousse when I leave my hair wavy. I use it first when my hair is wet and add Paul Mitchell Beach Wave Cream and then add Verb Sea Spray and blow dry with a diffuser. I finish up with Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine Hairspray. The finished product is beautiful curly waves and the style lasts 2-3 days with some you h ups in between. I haven't used it alone so I'm not sure how it works by itself but with the other products I use it works great.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Sculpting foam has an amazing scent of coconut and a little bit goes a long way. You probably need about a quarter size amount (you can always add more) before blow drying. This product contains memory, so your blow dry will last much longer and if you're extending length between blowdries, your style will stay!! Great price, awesome value. This is definitely my favorite PM product.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Typically I love Paul Mitchell products but I did not like this sculpting foam. It left my hair feeling sticky and gave it no body. I have straight hair and I was using this product to curl my hair with hot rollers.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
I love this product if I am going to blow my hair out. It  keeps it soft and smooth. I have natural curls though and it does not want to hold the, tight. It is good if you want a soft and wavy look. Use too much and you will have a bunch of crunch. Love the smell.
Bri M.
I've heard anything Paul Mitchell is great... true ?