BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stylish Hair with Sculpting Foam Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam introduces scrumptious, soft and shining hair moisturized with its extra nourishing nutrients. Sculpting Foam is an good annexation of conditioner and styling for curly hair which more elaborates natural curls. Extra conditioning extends the curls, escorts delicate and chemically treated hair and enable hair to give own style. This foam comes with moisturizing ingredients enriched with panthenol which enhances hair texture and memory. Pacifier conditioners enhances curls, control straightens and provide dubious soft hair. Comes with styling and nourishing ingredients Moisturizes hair and prevents more moisture loss Treatment for chemically treated and delicate hair Pacifier conditioner can soothe the hair and enhance its glow Enhances natural curls Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam provides extra moisture to hair that enhances its glow, avoids moisture loss and maintains the natural curls. Just For You: Delicate, dry and curly hair A Closer Look: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam can soothe curly hair and enhance the glow with its extra conditioning ingredients Get Started: Dispense the product upside down, protect clothing before application then distribute evenly on hair. see more...

Gardenia H.
Review for: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam more...
Coconut!!!! I love the smell of it it's just amazing. It really helps keep my curls longer than if I don't put any product on it. It's very light weight so it doesn't weight your hair or make it crunchy if that's even a way to describe it. I like to use this on my daughter's hair to keep her curls locked in.
Rochelle N.
I love this product. I usually do my hair as a beach waves style and this product works great for having it last longer by a few days and gives me texture and slight volume. It smells really nice also! Doesn't feel greasy and it's lightweight. I was recommend this from my hair stylist!
Megan C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I love most of the Paul Mitchell hair products I have used. I have super fine hair, so it is hard to find product that works well without weighing my hair down and making it look greasy. I love the light weight feel of this sculpting foam. I would definitely use it again.
Ashley T.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I love this product if I am going to blow my hair out. It  keeps it soft and smooth. I have natural curls though and it does not want to hold the, tight. It is good if you want a soft and wavy look. Use too much and you will have a bunch of crunch. Love the smell.
Courtney F.
Apollo, PA
Paul Mitchell sculpting foam is my absolute favorite! It doesn't make your hair crunchy like most other mousses. Instead it leaves it feeling soft and conditioned while still holding your curls. I love rinsing it out in the shower, it feels like you just rinsed out a conditioner! Amazing product. The only mousse I'll use in my hair.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I braid my hair after my shower at night and take my hair down in the morning. I use this and my waves stay all day. I also have naturally wavy and curly in some spots hair. This isn't sticky and a little bit goes a long way. Also doesn't get crunchy!
Courtney H.
Saugus, CA
I love this Sculpting Foam! It's just a leave in conditioner with coconut milk! It's like you walked straight into Hawaii! It's a great product for your everyday blow outs! It's not a product for every candidate, but overall it's a fantastic leave in conditioner!
Ashley P.
well the one i wanted to write the review on had a purple cap and purple writing on the bottle i hope they just chanhed the bottle cause nothing else popped up but this was good just domt use too much or ypur hair will be sticky and stiff
Erlyn P.
Works well but doesn't give me that natural bounce. It's very light and definitely doesn't give that crunchy texture. I like to let my hair air dry, I feel it works best for me this way.
Isabella💛!
I've only used this product maybe twice or so , but it's probally better then like suave ones... it worked and my hair felt more relaxed and soft.. and it smells very good too. It's kinda expensive so I would buy again