BY PAUL MITCHELL

Gently cleanse the scalp and remove impurities with Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo. This color-safe shampoo features our exclusive Regeniplex® blend which includes Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng to prime the scalp for thicker-looking, fuller hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe cleanser gently removes impurities to prime the scalp for stronger, thicker-looking hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive Regeniplex® blend contains Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng to stimulate the scalp and provide fuller, thicker hair.

ADDED BONUS

Helps add volume by thickening each strand.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Shea W.
United States of America
I've usef this on customer's hair and they've loved it. They see the difference it makes and they truly are happy. A male customer of mine has come to me raving about this shampoo. It helps thinning hair in old age by providing key nutrients to your hair.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This shampoo smells judt as good as the original formula. But with its anti-thinning enhancement it targets hair that needs the extra boost. It gently removes impurities to prime the scalp for stronger, thicker looking hair. Helps add volume by thickening each strand.
Rachel E.
Fayetteville, TN
My hair was falling out drastically from stress. I used this product for about two months to stop the thinning, then switched to its counterpart, the thickening shampoo. It worked great to stop the thinning.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
First of all, the smell of this product is wonderful! Like all the PM tea tree line! It smells like Aveda products but for half the price! Secondly, this product cleans my oily hair really well. When I first started using it I felt like it removed a lot of build up! It leaves my hair feeling soft and it keeps it from tangling, which keeps it from breaking!
gabby b.
Charlton Dept, MA
Great product. I do not use everyday because my hair tends to get dry. I use it every other day and it cleans my hair great and takes away all the build up of all the products I use everyday! A little pricey for such a small bottle.
Judy N.
I was looking for a volume shampoo. I came across at Ulta when it was on sale for $19.99. I have VERY thin hair. I was losing hair a lot everyday when I brush it. This shampoo &I the conditioner together itself made my hair feel so clean and thick! This is the only shampoo I used! I high recommend!!!! 👍👍👍
Jamie D.
Tulsa, OK
Product didn’t show results, still lifeless and actually made my hair feel heavy and dirty/oily feeling. I would suggest using something not as thick if your hair is a finer texture. I prefer Monat after using it for several months now!
Breanna W.
Twin Falls
I really like this product and the conditioner that goes with it. I started losing my hair in handfuls after my daughter was born. It got so bad that I was getting bald spots. This really helped. It smells great and seemed to help with the thinning.
Kaleigh A.
Chattanooga, TN
Just started using this and it honestly makes my hair feel so soft after blow drying. It seems to tame my hair too so I haven't been using a straightener. The smell straight from the bottle doesn't smell good, but in my hair it actually has a really pleasant smell. My hair feels more fuller already after only a few washes.
Karen C.
Lancaster , CA
This shampoo is great for those who have thinning hair. The formula smells a little bit minty, and it literally feels good on the scalp.