BY PAUL MITCHELL

Gently cleanse the scalp and remove impurities with Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo. This color-safe shampoo features our exclusive Regeniplex® blend which includes Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng to prime the scalp for thicker-looking, fuller hair.

WHAT IT DOES

Color-safe cleanser gently removes impurities to prime the scalp for stronger, thicker-looking hair.

HOW IT WORKS

Exclusive Regeniplex® blend contains Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng to stimulate the scalp and provide fuller, thicker hair.

ADDED BONUS

Helps add volume by thickening each strand.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Brooke M.
Fort worth , TX
I have very fine hair and seem to lose a lot of strands with each shower. I have a thinning spot on the back of my head. The hair loss started from a stressful event almost 2 years ago and hasn't gotten any better until this product! I've only been using for 1 month and I already notice less hair fall in each shower! My hair dresser said I wont see any hair growth for at least 3 months, which is fine and I'm excited! I also love that this product has no sulfates!!!
Jill S.
Definitely made my hair feel a lot thicker but not too sure of the long-term results. Made my hair feel really soft and like it was repaired a little bit from long-term hair tie use but not sure about it in the long term with regards to preventing hair loss. Shampooing frequently is often the problem associated with that
♡Hope ♡.
I love this shampoo because it has such great qualities to it. It has a nice eucalyptus smell to it that makes my hair smell so much better. It also gives almost a tingle to it that makes my head feel cleaner and more cleansed.
Ligibell S.
After having my 2nd baby my hair loss was like never before. I literally had bald spots. After my sister in law recommended this product to me I noticed an immediate difference and after a few months my hair is growing back and stronger than ever. Not to mention, it smells AMAZING!! Definitely my FAVORITE product!!!
Emily B.
hinesville, GA
The only negative thing I have to say about this and the whole system is the smell. Which isn't necessarily even bad, just not what some would be used to in a hair product.

This leaves my hair feeling cleaner and has tremendously helped the volume in my hair. My hair no longer feels oily after being washed just the day before. The bottle will last quite awhile, as a little goes a very long way. Changing up my routine to include this whole line has only promoted healthy hair for me. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Scalp Care Anti-Thinning ScalpCare Take Home Kit

A HUGE HUGE seller for me was the fact that it is cruelty free.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
First of all, the smell of this product is wonderful! Like all the PM tea tree line! It smells like Aveda products but for half the price! Secondly, this product cleans my oily hair really well. When I first started using it I felt like it removed a lot of build up! It leaves my hair feeling soft and it keeps it from tangling, which keeps it from breaking!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
I bought this for my dad and he instantly saw results! I sell this in the salon I work in and I use quite often for thinning clients. It gives the hair the appearancePaul Mitchell Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Tonic or thicker hair and it also encourages the hair to grow as well
Chassidy L.
Dadeville, MO
I have been using this for about 6 months now and I have been seeing results. It lathers really well and the smell is great. Compared to other products this one actually works and my hair is growing. My hair used to fall out a ton when I used other cheaper alternatives but this is helping it out a ton.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This shampoo smells judt as good as the original formula. But with its anti-thinning enhancement it targets hair that needs the extra boost. It gently removes impurities to prime the scalp for stronger, thicker looking hair. Helps add volume by thickening each strand.
Judy N.
I was looking for a volume shampoo. I came across at Ulta when it was on sale for $19.99. I have VERY thin hair. I was losing hair a lot everyday when I brush it. This shampoo &I the conditioner together itself made my hair feel so clean and thick! This is the only shampoo I used! I high recommend!!!! 👍👍👍
Paula Lynne F.
I think it’s been working after only 3 uses. Anyone else feel this way? Paul Mitchell Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Shampoo