BY PAUL MITCHELL #100 in Scalp Treatments

WHAT IT IS Paul Mitchell Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Root Lift Foam provides volume and texture for fuller thicker looking hair. WHAT IT DOES Liquid-to-foam styler lifts from the root for a healthy boost of volume and texture that locks in moisture for fuller thicker-looking hair. Includes exclusive Regeniplex reg blend containing Kakadu plum pea peptides clover ower turmeric and ginseng.

Buy on Beauty ...
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
My hair is so thin :(. This truely helps to build volume I like the smell but some may not. If you don’t like melaleuca you may not like the smell. But if you overlook the smell you’ll have the best product
Kaylee W.
Yates City, IL
I highly recommend this product and all of the Paul Mitchell products. As a former student of his cosmetology school I’ve worked with and love most if not all of the products! This products does thicken up the hair a lot!
Amanda F.
West liberty, KY
I have a couple of chronic illnesses that make my hair fall out. This root booster helps to make my hair appear thicker, especially toward the front of my hair. This product is cheap and worth the buy!
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
This product is great I really like it. It is perfect for everyone honestly and I would recommend! It compares nicely to other products like it. Also it is a affordable which is always a plus. I am satisfied!
Leanna P.
Maricopa
Repairs and restores. Worth the buy and u should really try. This stuff is really good and making ur hair feel soft and alive. Really strong and so pretty.
John E.
It's an amazing product it works well for my parents leaves their hair not oily at all. No flakes or dander at all
Megan S.
Ammon, ID
I don't use this at all and haven't yet but I hope too. These product's are great and do wonders dor peoples hair
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Love this product! It Deff helps your hair feel fuller and your scalp feel heathy especially in the winter!
Joss B.
Las Vegas, NV
Used this to try to get my scalp hair to lift a little to try and get some volume in my hair . Wasnt that great and saw little volume. Gets tacky if u add to much or too close. First time buyerPaul Mitchell Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Tonic
Amairani C.
Monterrey NL
I love it, if all the prodids of paul Mitchell are incredibly fabulous, personally I love them too much, I do not change them, only when I go to Dallas I have bought two years without buying but because they last me