BY PAUL MITCHELL #20 in Conditioner

For a lightweight conditioner that detangles fine and fragile hair, try Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Conditioner. Featuring the exclusive Regeniplex® blend containing Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng, hair is strengthened without being weighed down. Lightweight conditioner detangles fine, fragile hair. Exclusive Regeniplex® blend contains Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng, resulting in fuller, thicker hair.

How To Use:

Cleanse with Anti-Thinning Shampoo and rinse. Distribute Anti-Thinning Conditioner evenly through the hair. Rinse thoroughly.

• Is this good for everyday or weekly use with curly thick ...1 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I had it suggested to me to uae tea tree products while g...2 Answers
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I received both this shampoo and conditioner as a Christmas gift one year. Never really was a fan of Paul Mitchell products, until this product. I was living on the east coast at the time and winters seemed to last forever. I remember this year my scalp was very dry and itchy. I already have extremely sensitive, dry skin as well as thick, coarse hair - even hair products can irritate my skin. I was a little nervous this formula might be too drying but I was actually pretty surprised and pleased with the results. First off the smell is wonderful. Very relaxing. Yes you can smell the tea tree (which I personally like) but not overpowering like a pure essintal oil. It also has peppermint and lavender in it, which makes for a perfect combo. I love how it made my scalp tingly, a cooling feeling. Very invigorating. Wakes you up in the morning. What I loved most about conditioner is it cleaned my hair SO well. Better then most products I've tried. Tea tree oil is very drying - so this combo could be a total disaster - but they did such a good job on this formula! Somehow not only did it relieve my itchy, dry scalp - it left my hair smelling fresh, clean and my hair was soft and not dried out at all!
Blair N.
I really love this conditioner! The smell of the peppermint and tea tree is invigorating and makes my hair feel soft. It is very thick without making my hair greasy or weighed down. Next time I may try the Lavender version of this conditioner. But this is going to be my new go-to! Great price considering the quality and the size of the bottle since a little goes a long way. Definitely makes my hair feel happy and healthy. My scalp also seems more healthy than previously.
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
I have very fine hair and seem to lose a lot of strands with each shower. I have a thinning spot on the back of my head. The hair loss started from a stressful event almost 2 years ago and hasn't gotten any better until this product! I've only been using for 1 month and I already notice less hair fall in each shower! My hair dresser said I wont see any hair growth for at least 3 months, which is fine and I'm excited! I also love that this product has no sulfates!!!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love this product. I use the shampoo maybe 2 or 3 times out of the week just because it isn't as conditioning as my normal conditioner. I love the tingling feeling that it gives just because i know it is working. My dandruff is gone because of this.  It smells great and is reasonably priced. If you are looking for an alternative, Sally Beauty Supply has a knockoff version of this for more than half the price
Mia A.
5 stars 5 stars 5 stars! I have a VERY VER dry scalp and when my scalp starts to itch or get dry this is my go to when I condition my hair. It soothes your scalp while also making your hair super soft afterwards. It’s safe for color treated hair and you can buy it any local drug store or beauty supply.
Cheyanne A.
Nokomis
I dye my hair a lot and finally am trying to ge back to my natural color a bright blond. Because I dye my hair so much it falls out easily and gets super thin. This conditioner helped stop my hair from getting so thin. I’m in love with this conditioner and definitely will be buying more of it!
Jessica G.
AMAZING. Embodies everything I want in a shampoo & conditioner- great minty smell thats not overpowering, light tingly sensation which refreshes you, cleans beautifully providing luscious shiny hair and even added volume. My hair looks wonderful even on the 3rd day with these products. Only con is the size of the bottle is quite small but worth every penny. Love that its also cruelty free, always a plus.
Mayra M.
Savannah, GA
I have tried this product in the past, it was always on and off (mainly off). I have had issues time after time with my scalp with bad shampoos and conditioners. Just until recently I had a wash and my hair stylist recommend me this product again and wouldn’t you know, this freaking works. The tea tree had my scalp feeling refreshed, alleviated and stopped all my issues with chemical burns. It has a nice peppermint smell. The downside of this product is how expensive it is, from time to time #Ulta has a great sale on these for $19.99 a bottle the big one at that. Which would typically last me up to 6 months. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a sensitive scalp.
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Paul Mitchell Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Conditioner

It’s a power combo with the matching shampoo! I use both products on clients(I’m a cosmetologist) and they love it! Leaves the scalp feeling clean and healthy. Extremely good on oily scalps! Super satisfied with this product!
Chelsea P.
Great for a flakey scalp. This product makes your scalp feel wonderful and has an even better smell! It is a must have conditioner and for sure pair it with the shampoo. It is on the pricey side so u would recommend buying from Ulta when they have sales in shampoo/ conditioner
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been hearing a lot of good things about this product...i personally love green tea products & i use them on my face, so my question is is it worth the money for both shampoo & conditioner?
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
Do all of the tea tree items hold the same smell? Or do the products vary?
Awilda C.
How good is this conditioner, Paul Mitchell it's a great brand pricey but worth it . I'm curious how good is this one
sierra e.
kentucky
Is this a good quality conditioner?!
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Is Paul Mitchell worth the hype ?

back