BY PAUL MITCHELL

For a lightweight conditioner that detangles fine and fragile hair, try Scalp Care Anti-Thinning Conditioner. Featuring the exclusive Regeniplex® blend containing Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng, hair is strengthened without being weighed down. Lightweight conditioner detangles fine, fragile hair. Exclusive Regeniplex® blend contains Kakadu plum, pea peptides, clover flower, turmeric and ginseng, resulting in fuller, thicker hair.

How To Use:

Cleanse with Anti-Thinning Shampoo and rinse. Distribute Anti-Thinning Conditioner evenly through the hair. Rinse thoroughly.

• Is this good for everyday or weekly use with curly thick ...1 Answers
  • Is it safe to use on color treated hair?3 Answers
  • I had it suggested to me to uae tea tree products while g...2 Answers
Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
I have very fine hair and seem to lose a lot of strands with each shower. I have a thinning spot on the back of my head. The hair loss started from a stressful event almost 2 years ago and hasn't gotten any better until this product! I've only been using for 1 month and I already notice less hair fall in each shower! My hair dresser said I wont see any hair growth for at least 3 months, which is fine and I'm excited! I also love that this product has no sulfates!!!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love this product. I use the shampoo maybe 2 or 3 times out of the week just because it isn't as conditioning as my normal conditioner. I love the tingling feeling that it gives just because i know it is working. My dandruff is gone because of this.  It smells great and is reasonably priced. If you are looking for an alternative, Sally Beauty Supply has a knockoff version of this for more than half the price
Jessica G.
AMAZING. Embodies everything I want in a shampoo & conditioner- great minty smell thats not overpowering, light tingly sensation which refreshes you, cleans beautifully providing luscious shiny hair and even added volume. My hair looks wonderful even on the 3rd day with these products. Only con is the size of the bottle is quite small but worth every penny. Love that its also cruelty free, always a plus.
Cheyanne A.
Nokomis
I dye my hair a lot and finally am trying to ge back to my natural color a bright blond. Because I dye my hair so much it falls out easily and gets super thin. This conditioner helped stop my hair from getting so thin. I’m in love with this conditioner and definitely will be buying more of it!
Chelsea P.
Great for a flakey scalp. This product makes your scalp feel wonderful and has an even better smell! It is a must have conditioner and for sure pair it with the shampoo. It is on the pricey side so u would recommend buying from Ulta when they have sales in shampoo/ conditioner
ShoShawna H.
Saltsburg, PA
My opinion is the same on this as it was on the shampoo, this product works great for me leaving my hair soft and my head feeling refreshed. The smell is wonderful and paired with the shampoo, it is just an awesome duo. I will be buying this as well as the shampoo again.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
I bought this conditioner seeing all of the good reviews but sadly I had to return it. My hair knots easily and this didn’t help it at all. My hair felt very dry afterwards. I really like the smell of it but the tingle it gave my scalp was on the verge of irritating.
Brianna C.
This conditioner is great at relieving dry itchy scalp but the smell... The smell is very strong and lasts a very long time. Sometimes it even gives me headaches. If you can look past smells I would definitely recommend if you’re suffering mild scalp issues.
Victoria C.
Hilliard, FL
This stuff is great, especially to encourage a healthy scalp! It gives a slight tingle. It’s great for all hair types except color treated hair. It is a much better quality than drug store brands. I recommend buying it from a reliable source like a salon.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
The smell of this product is amazing! I have oily hair and am prone to getting dandruff and the tea tree oil in this shampoo soothes my scalp while making my hair so shiny and soft. I absolutely love how it tingles, it makes it feel SOOO refreshing.
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have been hearing a lot of good things about this product...i personally love green tea products & i use them on my face, so my question is is it worth the money for both shampoo & conditioner?
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
Do all of the tea tree items hold the same smell? Or do the products vary?
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Is Paul Mitchell worth the hype ?
Awilda C.
How good is this conditioner, Paul Mitchell it's a great brand pricey but worth it . I'm curious how good is this one
sierra e.
kentucky
Is this a good quality conditioner?!