Paul Mitchell Round Trip uploaded by Jennifer I.Paul Mitchell Round Trip uploaded by Deanna T.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For bouncy, defined curls that hold their shape all day, add Paul Mitchell® Round Trip® Liquid Curl Definer to your haircare routine. This flexible-hold styling gel lets you easily and quickly create just the right amount of texture, volume and shape while added conditioners hydrate and protect strands from damage.

WHAT IT DOES

Conditions and protects textured tresses, and adds weightless bounce and detail to curls and waves.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling agents derived from cornstarch add weightless detail. Panthenol and magnesium sulfate condition, protect and strengthen curls.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time to get you on your way faster.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Buy on Amazon
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Carol K.
Frederick, MD
Keeps my curls all day! All you have to do is apply some in damp hair and scrunch the bottom of your hair until you're satisfied with the curls.
Cassandra R.
Northwood, OH
This product does a great job defining my curls and keeping it that way. I use it every time I clean my hair. It doesn't weigh your hair done.
sylvia t.
San Antonio, TX
I have curly hair that is never naturally tamed. So help is always needed. And so far I have not been let down with any Paul Mitchell products.
Justine A.
1979 reviews
Love Paul Mitchell products. I found I had to use this sparingly or my hair became a little stiff but it worked fine when I used less product.
Veronica C.
Palmdale, CA
I have wavy hair and it defines the curls that I do have. It's also really lightweight and flexible. Just a small amount is all that's needed.
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
I love this stuff I have used it for almost three years now and it work great! I have curly hair and it tames the frize and define my curls!
Marie W.
Rochester, NY
Loved it. It helped my curls appear more defined and fresh. Other products do not work as well and it leaves me frustrated most of the time.
Jennifer I.
It is truly worth the money as it is great !!! And has proven to be the most effective that I have used to date. I love this stuff !!!
Sally Louise C.
Costa Mesa, CA
I use this product just on my ends keeps everything in place and no frizz as well. Again I use this in connection with other products.
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
I have naturally wavy hair but its so thick and coarse that it gets weigjed down incredibly easy. Is this product light enough that it would help define my natural hair rather than just making it heavier?
noel a.
Gary, IN
How great is this product? Is it great for African American hair?