Paul Mitchell Round Trip uploaded by Jennifer I.Paul Mitchell Round Trip uploaded by Deanna T.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

For bouncy, defined curls that hold their shape all day, add Paul Mitchell® Round Trip® Liquid Curl Definer to your haircare routine. This flexible-hold styling gel lets you easily and quickly create just the right amount of texture, volume and shape while added conditioners hydrate and protect strands from damage.

WHAT IT DOES

Conditions and protects textured tresses, and adds weightless bounce and detail to curls and waves.

HOW IT WORKS

Styling agents derived from cornstarch add weightless detail. Panthenol and magnesium sulfate condition, protect and strengthen curls.

ADDED BONUS

Reduces drying time to get you on your way faster.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Buy on Amazon*
Marissa K.
Purchased this at Ulta along with a curl cream. I loved the smell and the fact my curls dried a lot quicker. I also felt like they had more shine. I have long hair though so I felt like it didn't really help with making my hair any curlier. I do have friends that do have shorter hair that rave about this stuff.
Bree H.
Frankfort, KY
Love this brand works wonders for curly hair very please with the outcome of this product very effective meets my requirements on every use of this product. Recommend people s other curly hair to use this product definitely would buy this product again!
Madison R.
Fairborn, OH
I love this product.. I always repurchase, it defines curls perfectly. I love the spray bottle, smells great! Only bad thing about it is the price, but it is well worth it. I have coarse curly hair and it makes the curls manageable. I would recommend!
Dori V.
Waimanalo, HI
This is an awesome product just as Paul Mitchell's line is in general, just a lower rating review personally because it did not go well with my hair type. I have fine hair with frizzy ends, yet an oily scalp and this product added a lot of weight
Shawntea M.
Whitewater, CA
My hair is super curly, but also super frizzy, so finding a product that can even help a little with my styling process is amazing! This product, mixed with my other routine products leave my curls extra defined with little to no frizz!
Melissa M.
Chandler, AZ
I can only have two styles, either natural waves out of the shower or straight! When I have it straight I have to use a flat iron so when I wear it wavy I have to use something that really defines my curl form, this does just that!
Erica G.
A while back my stylist recommended this product to me. I have wavy curly hair and this product is amazing for it. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy, as some other curl definers I've tried in the past have, and it helped with my frizzies. All and all leaving your hair feeling great and your curls looking AMAZING!
Avi B.
East Hartford , CT
This left my hair with decent curl but only on the places where there was lots of product and it left my hair a little crunchy. They have since come out with better products but I do like the texture of this product.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
I like this stuff. Works pretty good with my curls. It goes on smooth and doesnt weigh my hair down or make it stiff or sticky. It manages my curls pretty well. I do think it is too expensive though.
Dina N.
I really like this.. defines my curls and hold them.. but not the point of crunching them or anything... soft hold, kind of. The only thing I didn't like much that it gets sticky a bit and cause my hair to frizz throughout the week. But I do recommend it for curly hair routine beginners! :)
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
I have naturally wavy hair but its so thick and coarse that it gets weigjed down incredibly easy. Is this product light enough that it would help define my natural hair rather than just making it heavier?
noel a.
Gary, IN
How great is this product? Is it great for African American hair?