BY PAUL MITCHELL

Buy on Harmon ...
Amanda H.
This product is amazing. I wash and towel dry my hair. I then apply this to my hands and scrunch my hair while applying it. It is thin like a serum but acts like a gel without the sticky or stiffness. It really helps to define my curls and leaves it frizz free. My curls look natural and hold all day. Paul Mitchell Round Trip, 6.8 Ounce
Lisa A.
Ok so, I love round trip. I love it to the point I continue to buy it for myself, my boyfriend and anyone I know with curly hair. It is a light weight product, on the liquid side but don't slimey. Use it for curly hair, adds enough moisture and separation for curls without it getting too crunchy.
Kendall G.
Indianapolis, IN
I was watching a hair video a year ago and the YouTuber was using Paul Mitchell hair products. Since then I have continued to purchase and use Paul Mitchell's fabulous products. My favorite being the hair mousse. It smells like coconut and feels soft and healthy over my hair !
Dori V.
Waimanalo, HI
This is an awesome product just as Paul Mitchell's line is in general, just a lower rating review personally because it did not go well with my hair type. I have fine hair with frizzy ends, yet an oily scalp and this product added a lot of weight
Avi B.
East Hartford , CT
This left my hair with decent curl but only on the places where there was lots of product and it left my hair a little crunchy. They have since come out with better products but I do like the texture of this product.
Lacee B.
I like this product when I want some definition but not a lot of curl. My hair is pretty heavy and if I put enough of this product in my hair to actually work it will weigh it down. I also always have to mix this product with others to achieve the look I want.
Angela B.
Tellico Plains, TN
Great product for naturally curly hair! Very light and smooth, doesn't leave hair "crunchy" or stiff. I use it and allow my hair to air dry for soft, smooth curls.
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
When using Paul Mitchell's Round Trip, my curls seem to be more defined and less frizzy! This product actually makes my hair feel healthy and conditioned instead of crunchy and full of gunk!
ivette c.
Trenton, NJ
I love this product it works for my hair, iam a cosmetologist and had the privilege to meet paul Mitchell himself we use all his peoducts in the salon.. love it and the end results.
Alexi M.
This is the best product for me to define curls in the summer. Worth every penny because it lasts forever. It's not too sticky and doesn't leave your hair hard or crusty.