BY PAUL MITCHELL

Buy on Harmon ...
Kendall G.
Kendall G.
Indianapolis, IN
I was watching a hair video a year ago and the YouTuber was using Paul Mitchell hair products. Since then I have continued to purchase and use Paul Mitchell's fabulous products. My favorite being the hair mousse. It smells like coconut and feels soft and healthy over my hair !
Dori V.
Dori V.
Waimanalo, HI
This is an awesome product just as Paul Mitchell's line is in general, just a lower rating review personally because it did not go well with my hair type. I have fine hair with frizzy ends, yet an oily scalp and this product added a lot of weight
Avi B.
Avi B.
East Hartford , CT
This left my hair with decent curl but only on the places where there was lots of product and it left my hair a little crunchy. They have since come out with better products but I do like the texture of this product.
Alexi M.
Alexi M.
This is the best product for me to define curls in the summer. Worth every penny because it lasts forever. It's not too sticky and doesn't leave your hair hard or crusty.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Kansas City, MO
Provides lightweight definition for my curls without leaving my hair feeling crunchy. I usually combine it with a little bit of gel for just a bit more frizz control.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Tellico Plains, TN
Great product for naturally curly hair! Very light and smooth, doesn't leave hair "crunchy" or stiff. I use it and allow my hair to air dry for soft, smooth curls.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Allegany, NY
Works great, however I found myself having to use a lot of this product to fully get the effect I wanted, but I have very think hair. works amazing on curls
Sally Louise C.
Sally Louise C.
Costa Mesa, CA
I use this product just on my ends keeps everything in place and no frizz as well. Again I use this in connection with other products.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Overland Park, KS
I love this product it doesn't weigh your hair down, has a nice smell, and leaves a great shine. i got it at walgreens and i love it!
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Crp Christi, TX
Keeps curls tight and never crunchy, love this product. I use it every day. Keeps the frizziness away and smells yummy.